Rams Transactions - Most Surprising Decisions?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
With today being the day NFL Teams have to make some really tough decisions to make to get to their final Roster who are some of your biggest surprises? So far the only somewhat surprise to me was that the Rams released Kicker Lirim Hajrullahu (I really hope that I did not butcher his name!). While, This was not a major surprise (I didn’t get the impression that any of the three Kickers really stood out that much?) but it seemed to me that Hajrullahu was getting a little more press than the others (But, I guess a lot of that could be due to his name?!). It should be a very interesting day to see not only who the Rams release but who they put on their Practice Squad and who they sign from other Teams releases!

Can’t believe that the Season starts this coming week!!!

And, What Better way to start a Season than by BEATING THE DREADED DALLAS COWBOYS (Well, Maybe by Starting the Season by beating the even more Dreaded San Francisco 49’s!!!)!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think Brycen Hopkins is probably secure being a 4th round pick... but... as a vibe thing... There wasn’t much with Hopkins.

Not sure if that means anything to watch.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think Brycen Hopkins is probably secure being a 4th round pick... but... as a vibe thing... There wasn’t much with Hopkins.

Not sure if that means anything to watch.

Won’t surprise me (Actually, Nothing will surprise me too much today!) if Hopkins ends up on the Practice Squad but I would like to see him make the final roster. Sounds like it is kind of him vs Johnny Mundt (Unless, the Rams decide to keep both of them) for their final roster.