Rams Training Camp Schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Cool, I should be able to make 3 maybe 4 between the 6th and 11th. Gonna have to hope my wife really enjoys our day at Catalina and maybe let her shop while I attend a practice or 2. For sure the joint practice.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

This^^^ is where we will really see what we have!! When they put Pads on and start to prove their worth!!
Competition is the Name of the game under McVay, " Let the Best Men Win!!"

temp_RT30038--.jpg

This ^^^^ will take us to more of this ....

rams-banner.jpg

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sat 29th, Mon 31st and the Rams-Charger co-practice for sure, and 3-4 more are likely.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Looks like I should make it to 4 TC practices, the 6,7,9 and 11. Vacation is all booked just gotta not do anything stupid and make it through 6 more weeks of work.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter

Looks like they are going to crack down on anyone using their Cell phone to take video of practice. This is from the Rams website about Training Camp, note the second paragraph. I think I'm going to have to go 007 and get me a pair of James Bond sunglasses with the camera hidden in the frame :sneaky:

Media Policy for Training Camp

Media may watch practice in its entirety. Local television cameras will have the opportunity to film the stretching and individual periods (approximately the first 20 minutes). Still photographers may shoot the entire practice. Head Coach Sean McVay will speak to the media on the field following each practice, and players will be available by request on the field following practice after they have fulfilled all of their responsibilities (i.e. lifting, meetings, etc.).

The use of cell phones for any reason is prohibited while at practice. Media may not, at any point, report details on personnel groups, formations, specific plays, or any information that would compromise the team’s strategic efforts. The Rams have a zero tolerance policy regarding the dissemination of strategic information gathered from practice.

I

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
"Media may not, at any point, report details on personnel groups, formations, specific plays, etc... :redcard:

I ain't media, and I'll put that and more in my TC reports.:mrburnsevil::football:

"HC McVay will speak to the media on the field after each practice". I'll find some way to weasel my way close enough to hear and get it on my min pocket recorder.

As to banning cell phones for "any purpose", good luck enforcing that.

Last edited: