Rams Trade Stacy To Jets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So much for their consecutive offensive player streak. Trade an offensive player for a draft pick used on a token defensive player.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Bye you whining bitch

Why exactly is Stacy a whining bitch? Because he wanted a trade so that he could actually see the field? So that he could go to a team who would play him? That's not whining; that's looking out for his best interests.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
th

Bye Bye Stacy...Sorry Gurley made you look like a Girly Man...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Replaceable...It's strictly business...His talent is no longer needed for what we are striving for in the future.

Exactly. No need to make it personal. He did his job as a Ram. Wish him the best with New York.

tonyl711

Starter
why all the hate for Stacey? he put up pretty good numbers when he got to play, wasn't a bad guy in the locker room, never heard of him complaining.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
I mentioned this in another (lifeless) thread, but Bryce Hager, the guy we got from the Stacey pick, goes onto the list of RGIII picks. That is, Stacey was an RGIII pick. so the guy we got in trade for Stacey is likewise an RGIII pick.

RGIII trade - the gift that is STILL giving, even after all the picks have been used.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I go to an AZ game in 2013...Every young fan is all over Stacy...Saying we got this...he's gonna rumble...I think this was the game that JJ returned 2 picks....It was funny the love people had for a relative unknown...Damn shame he wanted to leave...I hope he can stick, Vandy sends out solid kids...great school

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Ok.. Let me clear the room before a stink causes us all to get crazy. I don't hate Stacy, yes he was a good RB for the Rams. However; he got overly sensitive just because of the Gurley pick. Just because your picked in the draft doesn't mean you will make the final roster. He did jump the gun and made it national due to a premature tweet. Social media what you say travels fast in this time of age.