Rams top need...pass catcher according to nfl.com

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Every position can be drafted outside the top 10 that does not make it smart.

Why doesn't Snead just come on the board and tell us what the plan is?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Every position can be drafted outside the top 10 that does not make it smart.

Why doesn't Snead just come on the board and tell us what the plan is?
That one's my fault. I'm a bit of a blabbermouth and I wouldn't be able to resist spilling the plan to other teams.

I'm really, really sorry I've ruined it for everyone. :(

iced

The rams cannot gamble drafting OL in the later rounds, the holes on the OL are too great. Watkins is a luxury pick a team like the rams cannot afford. OG, OG, C, S, SLB must be addressed with quality players and not with a later round pick

I wouldn't call bottom of the 1st or any picks in the top 100 "Gambling on later rounds"

From what I can tell they're trying to find a Guard in FA for the right side, Wells is playing Center with Barrett Jones the future at Center, possibly in the guard mix...

so its really only LG and S, a SLB is only gonna be in on run support downs with Tree and Laurinitias still here. that's not exactly a pressing need