Rams Top 10 plays of 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@LACHAMP46 watch Garret Reynolds block on Gurley's run (number 2) against the 49ers...No need for Rodger Rabbit anymore because the Rabbit keeps dying.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Love it. I think people may be overlooking Kennt Britt a little bit this year. He may have a big year.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Love it. I think people may be overlooking Kennt Britt a little bit this year. He may have a big year.

There have been a few times Britt was open but the QB could not get the ball to him. I'm confident Goff closes the gap on those missed opportunities.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@LACHAMP46 watch Garret Reynolds block on Gurley's run (number 2) against the 49ers...No need for Rodger Rabbit anymore because the Rabbit keeps dying.
Great videos....Bunch of good blocks on those runs. On the particular play, great down blocks by #68 (Brown) and #78 (Havenstein)...and of course Reynolds pulling thru the hole. On many runs, I thought I saw #69 (Wichman). Seems as if the line was suffering that cohesion/continuity every speaks of....We looked really good. On several plays....
Saff will be healthy in 2016. Bank on it!:sneaky:(y):yay::yess::wow::shades::heh:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

You cant kill Rodger or the Rabbit... Rodger is like that ex-girlfriend you dumped and after she dated the Raiders for a month, she's back to stalk you for another season.

You hope maybe some other guy becomes her problem and has blasted her out of your life for good but........You hear a knock on the door and its her laying a big fat smooch on you coach den ;)

Elmer-Fudd-Standing-Behind-Bugs-Bunny-ngo9033.gif

rogerrabbit10_kiss.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You hope maybe some other guy becomes her problem and has blasted her out of your life for good but........You hear a knock on the door and its her laying a big fat smooch on you coach den ;)

I could never resist a big fat smooch!
giphy.gif