Rams Top 10 Plays of 2012

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
According to me, of course - and in no particular order.
If you wanna rank 'em, then RANK THEIR ASS! lol.

Amendola one-handed catch
[nfl]0ap2000000069067[/nfl]

Jenkins Fumble Recovery, TD
[nfl]0ap2000000104204[/nfl]

Kendricks 80 yard TD
[nfl]0ap2000000116404[/nfl]

Bradford-Gibson put the Rams up for Good
[nfl]0ap2000000107932[/nfl]

Safety Dance
[nfl]0ap2000000104043[/nfl]

Zuerlein Game Winner vs SF
[nfl]0ap2000000104283[/nfl]

Jenkins Pick 6
[nfl]0ap2000000101108[/nfl]

Jenkins Roughs up Fred Davis
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHMCTQ6_x_s[/youtube]

Chris Givens Shuts up "The Mouth"
[nfl]0ap2000000067937[/nfl]

Brian Quick - Stiff-Arm TD
[nfl]0ap2000000093747[/nfl]

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
These are great, watched them all, laughed my ass off in some, but where would you rank the Pettis catch?

Jenkins made some outstanding plays. That pick was pure awesomesness.

Too hard for me to rank, but the Danny Ammo double block, and the celebration by Hayes, and the pick by Jenkins, and the two stiff arms by Quick, and the game winning 54 yarder from Greg...love um.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
These are great, watched them all, laughed my ass off in some, but where would you rank the Pettis catch?

Jenkins made some outstanding plays. That pick was pure awesomesness.

Too hard for me to rank, but the Danny Ammo double block, and the celebration by Hayes, and the pick by Jenkins, and the two stiff arms by Quick, and the game winning 54 yarder from Greg...love um.
Yeah, that Pettis catch was clutch. I'd put that up there too, I suppose.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I really thought that Jenkins should have been in the top 100 this year on the NFLN. Dassok tho. We'll show em this year.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I hope to GOD we have some more " made the mouth" shut up plays. Can't stand Sherman.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Anyone else think Zuerlein's kick looked good from 65 (long anyway)?? That thing looked like it was still 3/4 of the way up the goal post from 54. Sick.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
All worthy choices. A couple of comments.....

Jenkins on the INT.......wow what a heady play that was, he knew where it was going and he broke on the ball before it was out of the QB's hand.

Look at the kick Legatron launched to win the game v. the 49ers. It hits a little more than halfway up the net from 54 yards. We can't see from the side but my guess is that kick would have cleared from well over 65. The net itself looks like its ten yards behind the goal post. Maybe that kick is good from 70, who knows. And the height from that distance is amazing. This kid will hit a 70 yarder someday I just know it.

On the Kendricks play if the Rams had been on the 15 rather than the 20 they would have had first and goal at the 3 LOL.....he was flat outta gas.

Bradfords pass to Gibson was a strike wasn't it! That's what is called throwing a guy open. I hope we see a lot more of that this year and I believe we will.

Fun stuff and thanks for taking the time to do this.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
bwdenverram said:
Anyone else think Zuerlein's kick looked good from 65 (long anyway)?? That thing looked like it was still 3/4 of the way up the goal post from 54. Sick.

We both saw that eh.....what a kick.....he smashed that one.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
LesBaker said:
bwdenverram said:

We both saw that eh.....what a kick.....he smashed that one.

Yup--He will break the record. And I think EASILY.

PhxRam

LesBaker said:
All worthy choices. A couple of comments.....

Jenkins on the INT.......wow what a heady play that was, he knew where it was going and he broke on the ball before it was out of the QB's hand.

Look at the kick Legatron launched to win the game v. the 49ers. It hits a little more than halfway up the net from 54 yards. We can't see from the side but my guess is that kick would have cleared from well over 65. The net itself looks like its ten yards behind the goal post. Maybe that kick is good from 70, who knows. And the height from that distance is amazing. This kid will hit a 70 yarder someday I just know it.

On the Kendricks play if the Rams had been on the 15 rather than the 20 they would have had first and goal at the 3 LOL.....he was flat outta gas.

Bradfords pass to Gibson was a strike wasn't it! That's what is called throwing a guy open. I hope we see a lot more of that this year and I believe we will.

Fun stuff and thanks for taking the time to do this.

10 yards more and it probably hooks left.

PhxRam

albefree69 said:
PhxRam eyeballing it correctly:

Yeah I was worried about it early on. Great distance though.

Oh I agree.

It seems like alot of his long distance kicks tend to tail off to the left (I got no facts to back this up just going on memory)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
PhxRam said:
albefree69 said:
PhxRam eyeballing it correctly:

Yeah I was worried about it early on. Great distance though.

Oh I agree.

It seems like alot of his long distance kicks tend to tail off to the left (I got no facts to back this up just going on memory)

Laces out!!!

It's Hekkers fault.

jap

Legend
ljramsfan said:
I really thought that Jenkins should have been in the top 100 this year on the NFLN. Dassok tho. We'll show em this year.

I'm sure we will have several Tavon Austin entries, plus a sprinkling of picture-perfect throws from Sam the Ram to several of our receiving crew (WRs, TEs, and RBs). We may have an Isaiah Pead breakaway run of two. A few monster sacks by our front seven, and a number of picks from our back seven. :ww: