Rams to wear throwbacks this Sunday.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope we throwback to all the times we’ve beaten them and absolutely destroy them, nothing would please me more.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So...are we wearing white and blue?
White and blue are our regular uniforms. They talked before the season that the throwbacks are the 80s era gold and blue.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
So...are we wearing white and blue?
No sir....they'll be wearing THESE:

usatsi_9550865.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Aw, yeah! Gotta love those classic uniforms. I just wish that they were our regular uniform.

Q729

Legend
Can't remember. Did they ever get rid of the polo collar?

RamsFan47

Rookie
I like Gurley in the White uni, but I have a feeling I’ll like him even more in the throwbacks...running roughshod over Seattle on Sunday!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Everyone just needs to relax on the uniforms the Dallas game forced the Rams to don their blue, which is now their away jersey and there is more gold in the blue then the white and that's why it does not look good with the white horns, they've tried to circumvent the contrast with blue pants along with the white stripe, but it still looked like what it is, which is a mishmash.

Again the new uniforms will be unveiled in two to three years, hopefully, just two years as I expect the blue & yellow as the primary and the blue & whites as the throwbacks.

rams_away_by_djruggs-d7p28l6.png

10077279093_31dfff1174_o.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I hope we shut them out and run-up the score!! 52-0!!

I'd like to see something like that. A completely one sided game and some special teams success on returns.

@den-the-coach is that your design? It looks like the numbers on the front are smaller than the numbers on the back which is an idea I like and would even take a little further just for a nice clean but asymmetrical feel.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Hope they aren't the Super Bowl throwback jerseys with the white helmets.

Q729

Legend
Hope they aren't the Super Bowl throwback jerseys with the white helmets.
I doubt it. If they can use the yellow helmets for color splash or whatever the hell that was called, they can use it where they actually belong. I hope.