Rams to reach out to Doug Marrone, Patriots coordinators, McVay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Patrica, McVay, Jim Bob Cooter....and I wish they would televise the interviews so that I could tell you who's ideas I like....throw Shanahan in there.

Wish you guys would ease up on Saffold. He's trying to tell us something...Hayes too...Didn't you guys see some guys on the sideline, laughing while down 33-6? Hell, that first pass to Quick so he could reach some $$$ accomplishment turned my stomach too...

Also did you see G Rob's post game interview? It's on the Rams official website. If you have not watched it do so watch it all the way through. At one point you'll see Jamon Brown clowning behind him and laughing and then G Rob laughing.

Good grief what is there to laugh about if you're on that team after that three hour treat to Visual diarrhea. Very enlightening as to the culture in that locker room to me in my humble opinion.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
The ability to make Tavon Austin better on downfield routes. There's a strange phenomenon begging a scientific explanation: every time Tavon runs a route 15 yards or deeper, his hands turn into stumps and he's unable to catch the ball. Is it his concentration? Is it his eyesight? This needs to be corrected!
Tavon Austin has a low football IQ

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
For me, I'd be most excited about Patricia. He's been the guy since Day 1 that I've wanted. I also think he's the most likely to be the best Belichick pupil to have a lot of success. He seems like a young Belichick and could, at the very least, do wonders to this offensive line. Not to mention, I'm sure he'd have a few names to choose from to grab from free agency.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
McVay is my guy. It's a risk but it's the one I see with the biggest potential payoff. Lock him up while he's young before he explodes somewhere else. I'd be ok with the Shannahan duo too, but jrs reported personality issues worry me a bit.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Good grief what is there to laugh about if you're on that team after that three hour treat to Visual diarrhea. Very enlightening as to the culture in that locker room to me in my humble opinion.
As a wise man once said, laughing all the way to the bank. Can you imagine what a $200,000 performance check looks like? I can't...I look at these guys and think a bunch of them could care less after we started losing close winnable games with that putrid offense. Packed it in...and know, no matter what, they'll get jobs elsewhere and still get paid a kings ransom. Hence, why I said I saw guys quitting...protecting themselves...waiting for next year...all that shit has to be cleaned out...like a soapsuds enema...violently & thoroughly...

Tavon Austin has a low football IQ
And worse hands....hell of a RB tho...Seriously...Beef him up...Won't miss Benny at all...

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
To me and I hope its looking like a Payton deal by weeks end. If that falls through then I would lean towards Mike Patricia as I think Kyle ends up on Denver (best opening now, followed by Bolts then us).

Just think whomever gets Mike Patricia will get a guy who will truly be able to change a teams culture (leader) and is a great X & O dude... Dude that smart who's been w/ Bill B that long will have no problem putting together a program. Side note his father was a coach too

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
My preferences

First tier: Payton, Patricia, Shanahan (slight reservations bc of his player/personnel stories.. google it)

Second tier: McVay, Lynn

Third tier (No thank you! ): McDaniels, Marrone

Just curious, but why no on Marrone? He is the only HC in 12 years to coach Buffalo to a winning record and did it in only 1 season there.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Just curious, but why no on Marrone? He is the only HC in 12 years to coach Buffalo to a winning record and did it in only 1 season there.

I remember vaguely reports of him being outspoken and a bit of trouble behind the scenes. I'll see if I can locate the article...

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I remember vaguely reports of him being outspoken and a bit of trouble behind the scenes. I'll see if I can locate the article...

He did have an out in his contract that allowed him to leave if there was a change in ownership which he excerised. I work with a Bills fan, I will ask him too.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Not so sure I heard Denver has their eye on
Dolphins DC.

I agree. I think wherever Shanny goes, him and his dad want to team up. Sr can't run things in Denver because they already have strong management there.