Rams tickets - $10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Yeah, and then just move down. There has been a ton of empty seats. @ZigZagRam 's idea of checking the tickets to see what's not sold and moving there is awesome. You can't get down to the bowl though, they check, but you can get down to the front row of the upper level that overhangs the bowl.

Depends on the usher. I lucked into some 50-yard line seats, 4 rows up from the field for the opener and nobody asked for my tickets.

Act like you know exactly where you're going and you may just work your way down there.

Either way I always put 4 or 5 different seat possibilities in case they check tickets or the seat owners show.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Depends on the usher. I lucked into some 50-yard line seats, 4 rows up from the field for the opener and nobody asked for my tickets.

Act like you know exactly where you're going and you may just work your way down there.

Either way I always put 4 or 5 different seat possibilities in case they check tickets or the seat owners show.

It's amazing what acting like you belong will get you. I've gotten backstage at concerts before by doing that. Walked right past the security at the back door.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
It's amazing what acting like you belong will get you. I've gotten backstage at concerts before by doing that. Walked right past the security at the back door.
That a boy!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Dumbest post of the year.

Yeah, it's amazing that I could suggest sarcasm in the 2 post that took place coming from someone with the username Los Angeles Rams. Sorry my post wasn't intelligent enough for you fearsome. Then again, I don't give a single fuck as to what you think about anything I say or do, so I guess there's that.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah, it's amazing that I could suggest sarcasm in the 2 post that took place coming from someone with the username Los Angeles Rams. Sorry my post wasn't intelligent enough for you fearsome. Then again, I don't give a single freak as to what you think about anything I say or do, so I guess there's that.
Maybe I was being ironic.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Well their was no sarcasm on my part. Check my post history and you will see i have defended STL in the past on that subject.

Just jelly @ Those prices because i literally just spent about 420 bucks on 3 tickets with fees and shit added.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
$8 a ticket... That is just.... Sad.

Prime time game. Against a hated division rival. GSOT reunion.

Fans can't even show up for the guys who brought us our only Super Bowl title.

Disgusting really.

Big Unit

UDFA
I'm disappointed in the support, too; but outsiders shouldn't be too judgmental. If the Rams were winners, no problem. But now, the MNF game - normally huge - is no big deal - just night 3 of 6 consecutive nights between St. Louis and San Francisco (Saturday NLCS in STL, Sunday NLCS in STL, Monday MNF in STL, Tuesday NLCS in SF, Wednesday NLCS in SF, Thursday NLCS in SF). And all but the Rams game are for a championship - fourth October in a row that the Cardinals are in the NLCS. How do you compete with that, when you're constantly rebuilding?

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here's a little trick for those that buy nosebleed seats.

Check out StubHub a few hours before the game. Make note of which seats in the 100 level are still unsold. Sit in said seats.

the-more-you-know-o.gif

Dude, I did exactly this and got killer seats on the 50! YOU are da man! (y)(y)(y)