Rams tickets - $10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
@RamzFanz

Sounds good if you're able to move down and sit in lower seats. I can tell you from experience,,, not all stadiums allow that. Atlanta for example. I remember going there for a game when,,, late in the game,,, there was literally nobody at all in the lower bowl of the dome there on the Ram sideline. I mean almost completely barren. I was there with my sis and one of her young boys and I had my young son with me as well. We all went over to sit behind the bench but at least 10 to 15 rows back from the field. There was not a single spectator in front of us in the entire section,,, there was nobody behind us either. The slap-nutz ushers came over and told us we would have to go back to our seats. I mean, I can understand if there was even the slightest possibility that we might be sitting in someone's seat who was potentially going to return to them... this was not the case, the fucking dome was almost empty from lack of interest by the lame ass falcon fans. My sister cussed the guy out before I even had a chance to.

Fuck the falcons.

Bildeaux

UDFA
Don't passive aggressively suggest that St. Louis doesn't support the Rams, and you won't get that response. Simple as that.
Sorry Dude, but I suggested nothing, passively or overtly, other than you're high. Oh, and that you look like Bradford's Dad

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Don't passive aggressively suggest that St. Louis doesn't support the Rams, and you won't get that response. Simple as that.

Hey i think you took my double post wrong with your original comment. I posted the whistle smiley because i posted the same shit twice in a row. No offense to STL, im actually jealous i cant buy tickets that cheap.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I will purchase 20 tickets if someone purchases my flight from Montana! ;)

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
When I came for the Cowboys / Rams game, 2 other people had tickets for the exact same seats. I got mine off of nflticketexchange.com. isn't that NOT supposed to happen?

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When I came for the Cowboys / Rams game, 2 other people had tickets for the exact same seats. I got mine off of nflticketexchange.com. isn't that NOT supposed to happen?

Stubhub verifies the tickets. Haven't heard of two legitimate tickets being sold for the same seats but it could probably happen. There has to be a delay to the clearing house of at least a few seconds.

RamzFanz

Damnit
@RamzFanz

Sounds good if you're able to move down and sit in lower seats. I can tell you from experience,,, not all stadiums allow that. Atlanta for example. I remember going there for a game when,,, late in the game,,, there was literally nobody at all in the lower bowl of the dome there on the Ram sideline. I mean almost completely barren. I was there with my sis and one of her young boys and I had my young son with me as well. We all went over to sit behind the bench but at least 10 to 15 rows back from the field. There was not a single spectator in front of us in the entire section,,, there was nobody behind us either. The slap-nutz ushers came over and told us we would have to go back to our seats. I mean, I can understand if there was even the slightest possibility that we might be sitting in someone's seat who was potentially going to return to them... this was not the case, the freaking dome was almost empty from lack of interest by the lame ass falcon fans. My sister cussed the guy out before I even had a chance to.

freak the falcons.

Yeah, I don't go down to the bowl, I go to the seats that overhang the bowl. Best seats in the house for me.

It kills me when I see the best seats at a game open. Watching the Cards playoffs and seeing rows empty behind home plate wondering why someone would let them go to waste.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah, I don't go down to the bowl, I go to the seats that overhang the bowl. Best seats in the house for me.

It kills me when I see the best seats at a game open. Watching the Cards playoffs and seeing rows empty behind home plate wondering why someone would let them go to waste.

My seats were already in the lower bowl btw... We just moved over to the section behind the bench when there was about 3 minutes left in a blow out.

Lame as hell.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Good for you , Brother! I do hate, however, that it appears we won't have much of a home field advantage. $10 tickets for a Monday night division game is also kind of sad.

Very sad...

Nose bleeds should be $80 for MNF.

RamzFanz

Damnit
My seats were already in the lower bowl btw... We just moved over to the section behind the bench when there was about 3 minutes left in a blow out.

Lame as hell.

Yep, that's pretty lame.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Very sad...

Nose bleeds should be $80 for MNF.

Nose bleeds should be $10 and players and owners should make 7/8 less.

When the Rams overtake the NFCW and the dome fills, I won't be there. Can't stand shelling out $100 to be squished and robbed at the concessions.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah, I can't wait to see the support L.A. gives this team if they win an average of 3 freaking games a year in a decade. Can't even show up to a MLB playoff game on time, and no one wears any Dodger gear because all they're worried about is how they look on TV.
Dumbest post of the year.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I sometimes get the desire to move down for better seats, but I'm always afraid that the actual ticket holders will show up late and my ass will have to get up and move. That kind of stuff always seems to happen to me. The live games are addictive, I've been to the first two and I'm thinking about hitting up the Monday night game.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I sometimes get the desire to move down for better seats, but I'm always afraid that the actual ticket holders will show up late and my ass will have to get up and move. That kind of stuff always seems to happen to me. The live games are addictive, I've been to the first two and I'm thinking about hitting up the Monday night game.

We haven't had that happen this season. TONS of open seats. Two guys next to us got bumped by ticket holders, they just moved down a row. No one cares up top.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
I'm trying to get some tickets (2) to the Redskins game in December.. can anyone help me pick out some tickets? looking to spend around $50-60.. but they say "these seats have obstructed view" what is that?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Nose bleeds should be $10 and players and owners should make 7/8 less.

When the Rams overtake the NFCW and the dome fills, I won't be there. Can't stand shelling out $100 to be squished and robbed at the concessions.

All in the name of Ram football. IDK if the Seattle game is worth it. If I knew we would win the it would be. What a delima...

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Here's a little trick for those that buy nosebleed seats.

Check out StubHub a few hours before the game. Make note of which seats in the 100 level are still unsold. Sit in said seats.

the-more-you-know-o.gif