Rams tickets - $10

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I just bought 4 for Monday vs Niners from stubhub for $10 each.

I'v become addicted to the live game. I buy nosebleeds, just grab a seat on the walkway and wait until the 1st quarter is over, and go grab good seats. Lots of open seats.

Stubhub rocks. Lowest prices, print your own ticket, no hidden fees. When they say $10, that's ALL you pay.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I just bought 4 for Monday vs Niners from stubhub for $10 each.

I'v become addicted to the live game. I buy nosebleeds, just grab a seat on the walkway and wait until the 1st quarter is over, and go grab good seats. Lots of open seats.

Stubhub rocks. Lowest prices, print your own ticket, no hidden fees. When they say $10, that's ALL you pay.
Good for you , Brother! I do hate, however, that it appears we won't have much of a home field advantage. $10 tickets for a Monday night division game is also kind of sad.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good for you , Brother! I do hate, however, that it appears we won't have much of a home field advantage. $10 tickets for a Monday night division game is also kind of sad.

Yeah, I expect a lot of Niners fans. Although, they aren't being supported very well right now.

RamzFanz

Damnit
At ticket master the same section is $56 plus fees.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Yeah. Nosebleeds, but who cares? I'll be down in the good seats by second Q.

I'm just shocked you can get tickets that low, the worse seats were at least 50 bucks at the SD game. Those prices remind me of the dodger tickets when i was a kid.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I can't wait to see the support L.A. gives this team if they win an average of 3 freaking games a year in a decade. Can't even show up to a MLB playoff game on time, and no one wears any Dodger gear because all they're worried about is how they look on TV.

Im confused?

…..

Legend
I wasnt paying attention when I bought my first time for the Dome. Got Row XX...had no idea row XX was the top seat row in the dome. lol

RamzFanz

Damnit
I wasnt paying attention when I bought my first time for the Dome. Got Row XX...had no idea row XX was the top seat row in the dome. lol

My first game this season I bought W, or so I thought. They were V V.

That's OK though because when my dad refused to climb the stairs we learned how to get the seats we wanted.

Bildeaux

UDFA
Yeah, I can't wait to see the support L.A. gives this team if they win an average of 3 freaking games a year in a decade. Can't even show up to a MLB playoff game on time, and no one wears any Dodger gear because all they're worried about is how they look on TV.
You're high.

Also, your Avatar is a young Fisher - but he could be Bradford's dad. Seriously. Scary stuff

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
You're high.

Also, your Avatar is a young Fisher - but he could be Bradford's dad. Seriously. Scary stuff

Don't passive aggressively suggest that St. Louis doesn't support the Rams, and you won't get that response. Simple as that.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You've got me LOL, Don't you just love it when a plan comes together. Like in the A Team!!:cheers::bow: