Rams the Most-Feared NFC West team by the Seahawks Fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I liked all of these But the Last one! " My hate runs Deep for the 49ers!!:seizure:

Oh ya I too hate the Whiners like no other. I doubt any team will come close to hate I have for them.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Oh ya I too hate the Whiners like no other. I doubt any team will come close to hate I have for them.
The Cowboys are right up their with the 9ers for me!!! ( America's Team my ass!! I didn't vote on that!!)

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
1. 1988-89 San Francisco 49ers

"Bleacher Report was founded in 2007 by David Finocchio ... Bryan Goldberg, and David Nemetz—... who had been high school classmates at Menlo School in Atherton, [SF Bay Area] California."

"Dave Finocchio is the Founder/GM of Bleacher Report. most depressing sports moments: 1. Roger Craig fumbles against the NY Giants in 1990-91 NFC Championship game... I cried, hard."

"I'm Bryan — I'm one of the guys who started Bleacher Report here in San Francisco ... My teams are the ... Niners."

"Mr. David Nemetz, Dave Co-founded Bleacher Report, Inc. in 2007 ... He became an avid fan of ... the San Francisco 49ers"

And these guys picked the 49ers #1?
189s4jld9fgt1png.png

You cannot get much more intimidating than what the San Francisco 49ers were to the NFL

"intimidating"
inigo-montoya_that-word.jpg

Really with a straight face this moron is gonna include a guy named "Keena" in a list of "intimidating"? Blubber Paris? Joe "I use my wife's thighmaster" Montana? Brent "Body by Stay-Puft" Jones? And a guy with the nickname "Fifi"?

Look, these Niner fans at bleacher report can crow about their little 80s winning but sheesh at least keep it real. They did not win thru intimidation. Nothing about that team was intimidating, it was a watered-down flag football offense with a bunch of wussies that made the game into avoiding contact. Yes they'd fit in perfectly to today's climate of no hitting allowed.

The so-called "Team of the '80s," the 49ers' dominance was well documented

Hm if "well documented" means perverted by every love struck Whiner douchebag in the media, then point conceded. Here's some numbers to point out to those Whiner lovers any time they swoon over "team of the decade":

49ers in the 1980s
Championships: 4
Win%: .689

Steelers in the 1970s
Win%: .692

Packers in the 1960s:
Championships: 5
Win %: .722
I'm not a mathematician but I think the Steelers and Packers dominated their respective decades a little better.

Unfortunately, this is from Seahawk fans - the biggest batch of fairweather fans I've seen.
Sorry but these points about Seahawks fans are all 100 times more true when applied to Whiner fans. The Seahawks friends I know suffered thru decades of ineptitude and always stayed loyal. I consider them similar to Rams fans in long-suffering and don't blame those real fans for their current bandwagoners.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
"Bleacher Report was founded in 2007 by David Finocchio ... Bryan Goldberg, and David Nemetz—... who had been high school classmates at Menlo School in Atherton, [SF Bay Area] California."

"Dave Finocchio is the Founder/GM of Bleacher Report. most depressing sports moments: 1. Roger Craig fumbles against the NY Giants in 1990-91 NFC Championship game... I cried, hard."

"I'm Bryan — I'm one of the guys who started Bleacher Report here in San Francisco ... My teams are the ... Niners."

"Mr. David Nemetz, Dave Co-founded Bleacher Report, Inc. in 2007 ... He became an avid fan of ... the San Francisco 49ers"

And these guys picked the 49ers #1?
189s4jld9fgt1png.png

"intimidating"
inigo-montoya_that-word.jpg

Really with a straight face this moron is gonna include a guy named "Keena" in a list of "intimidating"? Blubber Paris? Joe "I use my wife's thighmaster" Montana? Brent "Body by Stay-Puft" Jones? And a guy with the nickname "Fifi"?

Look, these Niner fans at bleacher report can crow about their little 80s winning but sheesh at least keep it real. They did not win thru intimidation. Nothing about that team was intimidating, it was a watered-down flag football offense with a bunch of wussies that made the game into avoiding contact. Yes they'd fit in perfectly to today's climate of no hitting allowed.

Hm if "well documented" means perverted by every love struck Whiner douchebag in the media, then point conceded. Here's some numbers to point out to those Whiner lovers any time they swoon over "team of the decade":

49ers in the 1980s
Win%: .689

Steelers in the 1970s
Win%: .692

Packers in the 1960s:
Championships: 5
Win %: .722
I'm not a mathematician but I think the Steelers and Packers dominated their respective decades a little better.

Sorry but these points about Seahawks fans are all 100 times more true when applied to Whiner fans. The Seahawks friends I know suffered thru decades of ineptitude and always stayed loyal. I consider them similar to Rams fans in long-suffering and don't blame those real fans for their current bandwagoners.

Somewhat disagree as someone who has lived in Seattle before the superbowl season I can personally tell you I knew maybe 3 Seahawks fans everyone else wore jerseys from all over the country. Then poof superbowl against Pitt and damn jerseys are everywhere.