Rams tender six players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
JdashSTL said:
The team did make one-year tenders to six exclusive rights FAs – QB Tom Brandstater, OG Bryan Mattison, FB Brit Miller, S Darian Stewart, WR Dominique Curry and DT Jermelle Cudjo.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-repo ... t/17768662

That post also includes the Nixon, Miller, and Ah You cuts but I know someone on here already posted that.

Brandstater is okay at best, but maybe he's a preseason guy? I'm very pleased with the others.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ugh. I hate when this stuff gets screwed up. This is what Balzer just tweeted:

@HBalzer721: Rams QB Tom Brandstater, FB Brit Miller were NOT tendered as exclusive-rights free agents

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
JdashSTL said:
Ugh. I hate when this stuff gets screwed up. This is what Balzer just tweeted:

@HBalzer721: Rams QB Tom Brandstater, FB Brit Miller were NOT tendered as exclusive-rights free agents

Okay. So, I'm guessing that we need a fullback now?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
JdashSTL said:
The team did make one-year tenders to six exclusive rights FAs – QB Tom Brandstater, OG Bryan Mattison, FB Brit Miller, S Darian Stewart, WR Dominique Curry and DT Jermelle Cudjo.

That post also includes the Nixon, Miller, and Ah You cuts but I know someone on here already posted that.

X will be pleased.
Very pleased. It's high time that someone made him a wide receiver in addition to specials teams ACE.
6'2, 220+ lbs, great blocker. Time to take the next step, BIG DOME!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
JdashSTL said:

X will be pleased.
Very pleased. It's high time that someone made him a wide receiver in addition to specials teams ACE.
6'2, 220+ lbs, great blocker. Time to take the next step, BIG DOME!

I agree. If he can stay healthy, I think he IS going to take that next step.

Also, according to NFL.com, Brandstater and Brit were indeed re-signed along with the others.