Rams TE Cook says he Misspoke/PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Eh, maybe. Seems like WR should be at the back of their minds. Our wrs are actually pretty solid.

Personally I think we have 3 areas that need immediate attention:

1. Fix the oline
2. Figure out the QB situation
3. Get a solid LB

Somehow they need to find a guy in the middle that can play well against the run but also defend the pass too. That is ALL this D needs to be scary, a little upgrade in the dead center of the field because we've got it up front and we have it in the defensive backfield.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
And who will be throwing to these WRs?

Well would you rather the Rams force a pick on a QB in round 1 like Blaine Gabbert or Christian Ponder? Or would you prefer they go BPA and take a potentially great player? Unless they can swing a trade for Winston I would prefer they go BPA and with the depth of first round WRs in this draft I would be happy if they ended up with one.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I just gotta say, I'm glad a lot of you guys aren't GMs. Can't quite grasp all this let go of Cook talk just because he gets angry sometimes and drops the ball sometimes.

ztoben

Professional NFL Couch Analyst
Name
ztoben
I just gotta say, I'm glad a lot of you guys aren't GMs. Can't quite grasp all this let go of Cook talk just because he gets angry sometimes and drops the ball sometimes.

Exactly my point. He puts up solid stats, no one should be talking about cutting him.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Exactly my point. He puts up solid stats, no one should be talking about cutting him.
It hasn't quite reached that point yet, but unless he smartens up, he may eventually do something that forces us to cut him regardless of stats.

But I agree doing so now would be silly.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
It hasn't quite reached that point yet, but unless he smartens up, he may eventually do something that forces us to cut him regardless of stats.

But I agree doing so now would be silly.
Unless he says fuck Saint Louis, all the people who live there are punk ass bitches and deserve to die I don't think there's anything he can say to get canned. He's definitely not the Randy Moss type he just got compared to, I severely doubt Cook will do things like verbally abuse a mom and pop catering staff. Hell, hes not even a Cutler, throwing everything under a bus to get out of dodge. Dude just gets angry sometimes, I think his negative attitude is extremely exaggerated.