Rams Tavon Austin 1 on 1 (FOX 2 News)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
Fox 2 Sports Reporter Charlie Marlow talks it over with Rams top pick, wide Receiver Tavon Austin. Among the topics they discuss: Austin’s transition from college football to the NFL, the size of the Rams playbook vs his college playbook at West Virginia, and if Austin has had time to enjoy his new home, the city of St. Louis.

[2]5mNzVmYzoQoJJuMZ3oUriYVsO2EIjIqB[/2]
<a class="postlink" href="http://fox2now.com/2013/06/15/rams-tavon-austin-1-on-1/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fox2now.com/2013/06/15/rams-tavon-austin-1-on-1/</a>

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
kurtfaulk said:

what an impressive young man.

I agree.

I hope he works on his pronunciation skills, however.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I hope his bite is as big as his bark, when it comes to studying and progressing that is....I all ready know he's something special...but if he is as self motivated as he seems...my lord...look out NFL

FRO

Legend
On twitter someone asked Chris Long which rookie has the best combo of skill and work ethic (paraphrasing) and he said Austin. From what I have read and seen the guy works hard and is motivated. Combine that with his speed and elusiveness, watch out. He is going to be a fun player to watch.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamsFanCK said:
I hope his bite is as big as his bark, when it comes to studying and progressing that is....I all ready know he's something special...but if he is as self motivated as he seems...my lord...look out NFL

Well said, CK.