Rams Talk on Almost Famous Podcast...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ShaneG

Starter
Segment starts at 40:40 with many camp topics covered with me, Micheal Young of Pro Football Sunday of 101ESPN, Jason Frazier and Bradford Bruns...

[101]https://soundcloud.com/almostfamoussportsshow/almost-famous-7-28[/101]

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
ShaneG said:
Segment starts at 40:40 with many camp topics covered with me, Micheal Young of Pro Football Sunday of 101ESPN, Jason Frazier and Bradford Bruns...

[101]https://soundcloud.com/almostfamoussportsshow/almost-famous-7-28[/101]

Hi Shane,

Good segment.

I enjoyed it.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
This just in our very own shane g is almost famous! Lol nice job shane enjoyed the listen.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Heck yeah, Shane! I enjoyed that, nice job!But darn it there was something that stood out to me... as usual.

They asked you if you think the Rams could uproot the Seahawks for second place. You mention the injuries, such as Harvin, of the the Seahawks and said we could take second place. You said the Niners were still the team to beat. I just wish you woulda emphasized that we can overrtake the Niners, as well, and bring home the NFCW Champs banner. Just a bit cautios is all, but I'm sure it was for good reason.

I also didn't like some of the questions they asked. Instead of talking about our punter and kicker in a short segment, pretty lame, why didnt they ask about Jake Long and his play? Why not Bailey?

How has Bailey looked, if you don't mind me asking? We've heard more on that H... guy more than Bailey. What's up with that?

Thanks for sharing BTW