Rams take Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Asshole! For a second I thought they announced Goff the pick. I was pumped, until I saw your thread was just bs.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I'm blazed as fuk. All I can think of is Rams take G(Off) and Wentz went that a way...or something like that. :ROFLMAO:

…..

Legend
Note: The surgeon general has warned that excessive consumption of alcohol can be hazardous to draft discussions.o_O

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
200.gif

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
First time we disagree....I'm praying for the guy who is bigger, stronger and faster.

Goff is 6' 4" and 215 pounds and likely to put on 10-15 more pounds in the next year since that is typical of guys when they get into the NFL. That's plenty big enough I would guess.

He's actually taller than most QB's at that height isn't he?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Goff is 6' 4" and 215 pounds and likely to put on 10-15 more pounds in the next year since that is typical of guys when they get into the NFL. That's plenty big enough I would guess.

He's actually taller than most QB's at that height isn't he?

I have ZERO concerns about Goff's size. None. He's plenty big. He proved his durability in college taking a lot of hits behind that Cal oline.

Wentz is "thin" in the arms and legs. While a lot of people point to Wentz as having a size advantage, he's not exactly thick like Cam Newton.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Fisher takes Wentz to develope he'll wish he was playing with Goff
train

I personally don't see much difference between Wentz or Goff on the development meter.

While Goff's mechanics are more refined (ready) his experience in an NFL type offense is behind Wentz. So both have work to do in camp to be ready. But both can get there, IMO.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Quarterbacks that can extend plays do!

Goffs pocket awareness is crazy good, you seen that Cal OL he played behind? He'll extend plays. I worry Wentz will take off prematurely and try to make plays with his feet too often and while it worked in the conference he played against in college, Bowman, Wagner, Chancellor, Thomas, ect, ect will be less forgiving in the NFL and eventually he gets hurt like all running QBs do.