Rams softball game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
On Sunday night, Rams coach Jeff Fisher hosted his fourth annual celebrity charity softball game at TR Hughes Ballpark in O’Fallon, MO. The game features a celebrity home run derby, softball game and post-game fireworks show. Fox 2 Sports reporter Charlie Marlow talked with the players, including Aaron Donald, Chris Long, Robert Quinn, Nick Foles, James Laurinaitis…while Sports Director Martin Kilcoyne caught up with the host, Rams head coach Jeff Fisher.

Watch Softball Game Story

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
On Sunday night, Rams coach Jeff Fisher hosted his fourth annual celebrity charity softball game at TR Hughes Ballpark in O’Fallon, MO. The game features a celebrity home run derby, softball game and post-game fireworks show. Fox 2 Sports reporter Charlie Marlow talked with the players, including Aaron Donald, Chris Long, Robert Quinn, Nick Foles, James Laurinaitis…while Sports Director Martin Kilcoyne caught up with the host, Rams head coach Jeff Fisher.

Watch Softball Game Story
This video is really Funny!! It looks like everyone had a Great Time! Especially, my man, Chris Long. Telling JL " he needs to get over himself!":ROFLMAO:

RamBill

Legend
Surprise! Fisher's team wins charity softball game
• By Jim Thomas

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/foot...cle_831c553b-5e57-587d-92c0-8239fd5d3b1c.html

It took a Bump Bailey type effort in the outfield by punter Johnny Hekker, but coach Jeff Fisher's squad (surprise!) won again in the fourth annual "Coach Fisher & Friends" celebrity softball game.

Fisher's squad held off a squad coached by special teams coordinator John Fassel 20-17 Sunday night at T.R. Hughes ballpark in O'Fallon, Mo. With a runner on base in the seventh _ and final _ inning, a running catch by Hekker crashing into the fence in right-center field robbed wide receiver Kenny Britt of a home run.

Hekker knocked over a section of the fence making the catch, but unlike Bailey in the Robert Redford movie _ The Natural _ he lived to tell about. Hekker had seven RBIs and three home runs but the night's MVP award, as awarded by Fisher, went to Hall of Famer and softball game participant Aeneas Williams.

The night's hijinks included a bench-clearing "brawl" and the usual bending of the rules by Fisher.

Earlier, linebacker James Laurinaitis repeated as home-run derby champion. Although he didn't win the home-run contest, backup quarterback Case Keenum, who looks like he's played slow-pitch softball a time or two, hit four out in the first round.

At the end of the evening, as Fisher and the players headed off the field, a couple of fans could be heard yelling: "Stay in the Lou," and "Stay in St. Louis." One young fan walked around with a sign that read: "Keep the Rams in St. Louis."

The event raised money for five charities: The Backstoppers, the Jack and J.T. Snow Scientific Research Center, Mercy Ministries, the Wounded Warrior Project, and Catch-a-Dream Foundation.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think I love Dani whatsherface. Do you think the feeling is mutual?

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Please forgive me, but who is this 'Dani'? Is she our new 'Casey'?? I couldn't make it this year, but have gone to this game twice in the past and it's a lot of fun. Sure hope I have a chance to go again next year.

How big was the crowd?

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Please forgive me, but who is this 'Dani'? Is she our new 'Casey'?? I couldn't make it this year, but have gone to this game twice in the past and it's a lot of fun. Sure hope I have a chance to go again next year.

How big was the crowd?

Dani is the new and IMPROVED Casey. (Don't tell X I said that!)

The place was about half full including the lawn and bleachers. In pics it may not look that way but that's because there were constantly people doing other things like the auctions and rookie autographs.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Fisher in talking about the football team; I wouldn't want to play us if I was someone else. Hahaha!