Rams Social Media is NOT Promoting "Legends Of The Dome"?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
I wish the official Rams Twitter/Facebook/Official Website would promote the #LegendsOfTheDome - The final game in at the Dome, presented and put together by Isaac Bruce. Okay okay sure I see the elephant in the room, of "St. Louis" and I can understand wanting to keep the main focus on the now and present return to LA....BUT this is RAMS history! You can not just pretend it did not exist! That Dome! I do not want to hear about how there will be a flag legends game in LA, this is about the St. Louis, this involves many of the players who won the the FIRST and ONLY Super Bowl Title for the franchise. This involves the Dome that saw all the amazing plays from arguably the best offense the league has ever seen....And lastly, it is paying homage to the dedicated fans of this era of greatness (and many dark times).

Two things to end with:

-I think it is a spit in the face to the FRANCHISE that the Rams are not acknowledging this game whatsoever.

-And (because of above) this just shows how much of a class act Isaac Bruce really is. What great character! To put this together for the city and fans of St. Louis. Applauds to him and I hope to see footage of the game.

CnreBw_VYAEyR4t.jpg

Last edited:

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't see why they should, it's not an official Rams thing.. Would it be nice? Sure, but should we expect it? No. If the Legends of the Dome wanted the Rams to sponsor it then you would need to take the appropriate steps.

And it's probably not something the NFL or the team wants anyway... If they had sponsored it, it would change the meaning of the game. Plus once you break up and move all your ex's shit out of your house (or their house would fit better) you don't go back to a party they're throwing. the next week

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I don't see why they should, it's not an official Rams thing.. Would it be nice? Sure, but should we expect it? No. If the Legends of the Dome wanted the Rams to sponsor it then you would need to take the appropriate steps.

And it's probably not something the NFL or the team wants anyway... If they had sponsored it, it would change the meaning of the game. Plus once you break up and move all your ex's crap out of your house (or their house would fit better) you don't go back to a party they're throwing. the next week
So we in St Louis are just the ex you can't be friends with???

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The OP is absolutely right.

We're all Rams fans, but fans don't need to be apologists. I think it's clearly in poor taste for the RAMS to ignore it.

Quite frankly I think the whole "let's act like it never happened" thing is weak. No one is going to confuse the legends of the dome game for anything it isnt.
And no reason why this should be like walking on thin ice talking about it.

I'm sure the Rams have no problem claiming the GSOT players who make it into the HOF. Acknowledgement of THE BEST RAMS YEARS and the players, venue and fans who were a part of it isn't too much to ask.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Well guys no need to be divided yes as "St Louis Rams fans" it stings a little not to get acknowledged but at the same time the LA fans had to experience that for 20 years. Imagine how they felt to watch the GSOT and the Rams win here in St. Louis.

So i understand both sides of the argument but at the end of the day I have tickets for this saturdays game. Guess what i also already have arrangements to fly out to Vegas in October spend a couple days there and then drive up for the the Rams vs Bills game. Despite the relocation i'm still a fan and i still want to see this team get better and get back in the playoffs.

Go Rams STL and LA fans unite....its all about one goal to see this team win!!!

:yess::football::grouphug:

bluecoconuts

Legend
So we in St Louis are just the ex you can't be friends with???
Well, kinda yeah.... At least in this analogy.. That's not a slight on St Louis or anything (I love St Louis), but if you dump your girlfriend, you shouldn't be trying to stay involved in her affairs, especially when she's still going through the grieving process. In time you can be friends, but it's still pretty fresh. Honestly, I think if the Rams were to sponsor it and be a big part of it, the game/event would kind of lose a bit of the meaning. It would come across to me as the Rams trying to squeeze even more money from the people of St Louis, even after they left... And this is assuming that the NFL would even allow it, for all we know the Rams were interested and the NFL said no.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Well, kinda yeah.... At least in this analogy.. That's not a slight on St Louis or anything (I love St Louis), but if you dump your girlfriend, you shouldn't be trying to stay involved in her affairs, especially when she's still going through the grieving process. In time you can be friends, but it's still pretty fresh. Honestly, I think if the Rams were to sponsor it and be a big part of it, the game/event would kind of lose a bit of the meaning. It would come across to me as the Rams trying to squeeze even more money from the people of St Louis, even after they left... And this is assuming that the NFL would even allow it, for all we know the Rams were interested and the NFL said no.

It's rams history period they should be a part of the celebration.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

And it's probably not something the NFL or the team wants anyway... If they had sponsored it, it would change the meaning of the game. Plus once you break up and move all your ex's crap out of your house (or their house would fit better) you don't go back to a party they're throwing. the next week

I'd go to her party to hit on her hot friends and maybe bang one in the upstairs bathroom. And get caught.

Gotta have goals!

Name
rick
For us "L.A" guys, the War is over. The Rams are back Home in Los Angeles. Lets not ignore the fact that St. Louis served the Rams well and will always be a HUGE part of our great legacy. To the "St Louis" guys, we hope you stay faithful Ram fans, at least until your fine City gets another shot at the NFL. I wanted like HELL for the Rams to move back to L.A. and I'm a neutral based fan as a 50 year old lifelong New Yorker. But I will be forever wearing my 1999 Championship Ring (Figuratively), and am SO proud of the GSOT And their place in NFL History.

Last edited by a moderator: