Rams Social Media Engagement Survey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Hi all,

I am brand new here and this is my first post, so if this is not the right forum please correct (I figured this is Rams related). I am not a Rams fan but I am completing my master's degree in Sports Management at Long Beach State and have my capstone project survey I need done based around the Rams.

The survey is on a social media engagement campaign leading to an event for the Rams. The qualifications to take the survey are:
You are a NFL/Sports fan and use some sort of social media (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter)

The survey is 20 questions and takes no more than 5 minutes. I would really appreciate it! Look forward to lurking here and posting more.

https://csulb.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3NNIsnujmGTcu8Z

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Thoroughly completed. (I think I aced this one)
yes.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
No income level for $1 Million plus? WTF. :p

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Done.
Though I don't use social media myself, much of the information brought here is from SM.
I enjoy the twitter updates others bring in.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hi all,

I am brand new here and this is my first post, so if this is not the right forum please correct (I figured this is Rams related). I am not a Rams fan but I am completing my master's degree in Sports Management at Long Beach State and have my capstone project survey I need done based around the Rams.

The survey is on a social media engagement campaign leading to an event for the Rams. The qualifications to take the survey are:
You are a NFL/Sports fan and use some sort of social media (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter)

The survey is 20 questions and takes no more than 5 minutes. I would really appreciate it! Look forward to lurking here and posting more.

https://csulb.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3NNIsnujmGTcu8Z
I will also answer your survey, but you gotta tell me something. Why aren't you a Rams fan?

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh and I think I just want to note that it was little confusing when you asked how often we use these social media outlets after asking which we use. Because that's kind of like asking 4 separate questions. I use each of them differently and use some more often than others.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
40+

LOL some of us old guys are on social media.

Done, good luck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for those who took the survey! Much appreciated. I need about 20 more responses to hit my mark.
To clarify a few things: I am not a hawks or 9ers fan. I moved out to California from Northern Virginia and I hate the Ravens...so HTTR. No ill will towards the Rams. Seahawks may be the most hated team for me outside of the division.

Thanks again for those who took the survey! More responses are appreciated!