rams sleepers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thehammer

Rookie
Rams are more active then normal looking at deep sleepers this year..expect 3/4 to be signed as udfa

Malcolm Agnew RB Southern Illinois 5’9 208 not really a deep sleeper good running back
Donatella Luckett WR Harding 6’1 215 senior bowl invite killer blocker 26’1 avg senior over 20 as a junior CH+++
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nick Richardson LB Abilene Christian 6’1 240 played de career leader in sacks/tfl very articulate
Travis Lee CB Miles cb 6’1 185 very hard tackler 4.36 looks fast in games press aggressive cb 6 int senior 36 vertical
Chad Hamilton G Coastal Carolina 6’2 305 1st 4.87 pro day Big South CH+++ ACA all american
Qushaun Lee LB Arkansas St 6’0 230 300+ tackles last 3 years
275 David Mayo ILB Texas St 6-1, 235) 40 4.7 seconds. 34 1/2 vertical jump he 20-yard short shuttle in 4.33 seconds and the three-cone drill in 7.15 seconds. He also performed 24 reps of 225 pounds on the bench press 150+ tackles as a senior led nation
Andrew Manley QB 6’3 225 New Mexico St/Eastern Illinois
Terrence Jones G/RT Troy 6’3 330 1st team CH+++ACA squats 810 lbs good player
Qumain Black CB 6’0 190 East Central University
LeBrandon Richardson lb 6’0 241 Bethune Cookman elite sparq/production
Kenny Cook WR 6’ ½ 208Gardner Webb 4.54 t 64 receptions 758 yards 5td
Etauj Allen PR 5’9 190 Ouachita Babtist D2 special teams player of the year 18.5 pr avg
Tyler Slavin WR New Mexico Highlands 6’2 215 4.52 107 1200+ yds as a senior
Taylor Belsterling, WR Huntingdon D3 6’4 204 4.5 great short times

thehammer

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
left out Brock Hekking LB 6’3 250 Nevada played de in college 50 tfl 17 career sacks....long blond mullet... .power and quickness watch
kid to watch

FrankenRam

Starter
LeBrandon Richardson lb 6’0 241 Bethune Cookman elite sparq/production

How do you incorporate Sparq into your evaluation. Or maybe, just how important do you rate it in the evaluation process?

I ask because I was looking at post combine Sparq scores of a lot of players recently. Forget the site off the top of my head, but the guy was using 'pSparq' which he claimed to be his own mod of the rating. And I was surprised at some of the less than stellar pSparq scores of some of the supposedly highly mocked suspects......Leonard Williams being one. Not that he was viewed as unathletic, but just not the outstanding score that I sorta anticipated given that some have suggested he might be the best suspect in this year's draft.

thehammer

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How do you incorporate Sparq into your evaluation. Or maybe, just how important do you rate it in the evaluation process?

I ask because I was looking at post combine Sparq scores of a lot of players recently. Forget the site off the top of my head, but the guy was using 'pSparq' which he claimed to be his own mod of the rating. And I was surprised at some of the less than stellar pSparq scores of some of the supposedly highly mocked suspects......Leonard Williams being one. Not that he was viewed as unathletic, but just not the outstanding score that I sorta anticipated given that some have suggested he might be the best suspect in this year's draft.

for the top D1 guys I go production, sparq, measureables(height/arm length, ect) and character

for the lower level guys sparq, measureables, production and character...I ding their their production because vs weaker players...

one thing that is never rated is hand strength..Lael Collins also tested poorly but both Collins and Williams dominate players with their strong hands...if I was GM I'd make testing hand strength a priority