Rams signings (Westbrooks, Longacre, Trinca-Pasat)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The Rams printed about 200 of these shirts. Everyone in the organization got them -- players, coaches, front office, PR, etc. Sean McVay was asked if they were his idea. Fittingly, he said: "It was OUR idea."

Alden Gonzalez, ESPN Staff Writer

C9FDO2MVwAAGoNX.jpg

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
The Rams printed about 200 of these shirts. Everyone in the organization got them -- players, coaches, front office, PR, etc. Sean McVay was asked if they were his idea. Fittingly, he said: "It was OUR idea."

C9FDO2MVwAAGoNX.jpg
Love the slogan (it has been the slogan for my son's HS for over 20 yrs) but I hate that damn font!! Our HS had the "We Not Me" on the front. On the back was written
"No Excuses"
"No Messengers"
"No Sympathy Groups"

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

C9FDO2MVwAAGoNX.jpg

Love it! I want one lol

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Steadman Bailey was also released officially.

I do feel bad for Sted. I really don't know that he'll ever play again. He'd actually be a pretty nice fit in a Mcvay offense I think but you have to do what you have to do. Hopefully WVU brings him on to be a coach.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I do feel bad for Sted. I really don't know that he'll ever play again. He'd actually be a pretty nice fit in a Mcvay offense I think but you have to do what you have to do. Hopefully WVU brings him on to be a coach.
With the current state of things and the attention to head injuries he won't ever play again. Anybody thinking a doctor and a team clear him are dreaming. I really hope McVay brings him on as a WR assistant if he would be willing to take that over the same position at West Virginia, which I think he did last year. I hope he'll always be a Ram.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-present-for-start-of-rams-offseason-program/

All players present for start of Rams’ offseason program

Posted by Mike Florio on April 10, 2017

ap_17100743439300-e1491864666124.jpg
AP

The Rams kicked off the first offseason training program of the Sean McVay era, and all players were present and accounted for.

“There was full attention, guys were locked in, they were engaged, they were ready to go, we had everybody there,” McVay told reporters. “I think it was definitely, exactly the way that we wanted to come off as a coaching staff. Really right now, it’s about building relationships with these guys. We got a chance – within the framework of offense, defense and special teams – to just kind of get the general things. Offensively, we’re talking about our style of play, our approach.

Then we’re introducing formations, motions, and personnel groupings to the skilled players. It’s very early in the process. We’ve got some time right now, so we want to make sure we do a great job establishing a foundation so that it can be conducive for that long-term success. But I think today went as well as we could’ve hoped and looking forward to tomorrow already.”

The Rams are setting an altruistic tone for 2017, with T-shirts that declare, “We Not Me.”

“It’s always going to be about the team,” McVay said when describing the choice in attire. “All the decisions that we want to make are going to be from a standpoint of what’s in the best interest of the team, before any personal agendas and that’s what we want to embody as a coaching staff and with our players as well.”

It’s the right attitude, but it will take more than attitude to turn around a team that is still trying to establish a foothold in Los Angeles, especially with the Chargers now in town.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry to be the cynic here, but the only slogan that I want executed is "Just Do It."