Rams sign OL Garrett Reynolds

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
OK...We got a solid back up lineman...Now we need 3 starting offensive linemen.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
ok and the mediocre OL rebuild begins. hopefully I'm jumping the gun but if he starts then Fisher and Snead can walk out the door now.

Lesson

Oh, really?
ok and the mediocre OL rebuild begins. hopefully I'm jumping the gun but if he starts then Fisher and Snead can walk out the door now.

I highly doubt he'll start.

He has experience with Boudreau from ATL. It's probably just bringing in a familiar face for depth purposes and nothing more.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Not to single you out but I bet if Snisher concentrated on all aspects of the team and the D-Line happened to be the weak link at some point would people be upset it wasn't addressed as quickly as the other areas?
I don't think they hate the o-line. I think circumstances have dictated where they focus their efforts on the team as a whole. Just one Rams fans option.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I highly doubt he'll start.

He has experience with Boudreau from ATL. It's probably just bringing in a familiar face for depth purposes and nothing more.
yea thats what i thought about Joseph too. but since the line was simply left in place last year besides the edition of GRob (thank god for him) i don't and won't trust this current regime to know how to build a decent line until i actually see it work. its just been too mind blowing how little effort has been put into it after this many years and a backup has to be more than just a body to fill a gap. one would think it was top of the list when you had a fragile QB for a couple years and your new one likes to toss it up when he feels a little pressure. just saying

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
its-something.jpg

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Should be an upgrade from our lost to free agency OT/OG Person. Depth is almost as important as getting the starters right. Hope this puts to rest the notion of Barksdale returning and allows for renewed focus on a well drafted OT. jmo.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
HEY! This is Hacksaw's nephew. He gets instant respect until proven he might not warrant it. Everybody got that???????? Welcome to the team Reynolds!(y)

fancents86

Starter
Sounds good to me. That means he has pro bowl ahead of him. Then once he gets hurt, we oust him.
Lol no, I was talking about the current form of Joseph. I don't see this guy becoming a pro bowler all of a sudden in his 7th season.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Surely an upgrade from Joseph even though I've never heard of him and plays a different position....

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Why do some people immediately go into bash-mode? Cut him some slack, will ya? He's a Ram now. At least wait to see him in training camp or preseason. The coaches obviously saw something on tape. This ain't Rams Talk.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Why do some people immediately go into bash-mode? Cut him some slack, will ya? He's a Ram now. At least wait to see him in training camp or preseason. The coaches obviously saw something on tape. This ain't Rams Talk.

That's become the default mode for many Rams fans. In a way you can't blame them entirely after what's happened over lo these many years. I wasn't on the net during the GSOT days but I wonder if there was a similar mood when we signed a certain arena league QB who had been nothing but a backup in the pros. Certainly not equating this player with the other one...just saying.