Rams sign Kenny Britt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
And lose Sammy Watkins. What a monumental blunder. And I thought the Cook/Finn signings were bad.

I guaraFUCKINtee you if the Rams want Sammy Watkins as badly as you they will draft him. This is all about doing whatever you can to help the team this year in FA with what little money they have.

RFIP

I guaraFUCKINtee you if the Rams want Sammy Watkins as badly as you they will draft him. This is all about doing whatever you can to help the team this year in FA with what little money they have.

please. 000.000% chance they even look at Watkins because of this piece of garbage who happens to be a FOJF. Bad, BAD signing on many levels.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
We've all supported this regime as with prior ones. Just let it ride out. Hey we got Kenny!...on a Let's See Whatcha Got Deal. As a Rams Lifer I'm good with that.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
please. 000.000% chance they even look at Watkins because of this piece of garbage who happens to be a FOJF. Bad, BAD signing on many levels.

Do you really think that if the Rams are targeting Watkins in the draft that they would back out because they signed Kenny Britt to a 1 year deal?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm shocked you feel this way. Really. Just shocked!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Why? Did Les crap in the club again?
smilol.gif

PhxRam

How about giving the guy a chance now?

If you are so heavily against him I guess there wont be anything he can do to satisfy you.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Pettis is a stand up, good head on shoulders guy but...if Britt shows up and outperforms him or hell even Quick well there you have it. Just saying. Fuck I've wanted every wr to pan out with that said I like this move.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Is this the right time for the "We could have Jerry Rice and Megatron as our WRs; it doesn't make any difference until we fix the O-line" post which is guaranteed in any wide receiver thread in this forum?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's a Ram now. So I'll be rooting for him and hoping for the best. But I still think we should draft a WR if one presents the right value.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
We could have Jerry Rice and Megatron as our WRs; it doesn't make any difference until we fix the O-line.

fearsomefour

Legend
Not super excited about this one. Would rather have signed James Jones. But who knows? Maybe he is healthy and his production and talent will finally get on the same page.
I don't this impacts the Rams drafting or not drafting of Watkins at all. No more than Carrington would impact a decision on Donald or Saffold would impact drafting a lineman.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I love this signing.
Low risk, high reward. The Rams needed a big WR who can beat press coverage and get open deep. When healthy, Britt can do this better than just about anyone in this draft. He is young, his potential is undeniable and he has never played with a passer like Bradford. The Rams seem to have a healthy locker room with a lot of influence from the leaders on the team, so I am not worried about him "poisoning the well". Fisher has the pulse and knows whats up. Something many don't realize when they complain about Fisher signing former Titans is the fact that he knows what he is getting and by giving guys a second chance he earns their loyalty and trust, which can only help a player like Britt, who needs motivation to improve.

Best case scenario, Britt comes in with a chip on his shoulder, determined to turn his career around, stays healthy, and the first change of scenery in his pro career was what was needed to bring out his massive potential.

Worst case scenario, it does not work out, we cut him.
Oh the horror.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

Dude you need to chill out and step back from the ledge. He is a Ram now weather you like it or not. Even if we didn't pick up Britt we may have still never gotten Sammy. Your playing with fire with how much what if your playing. If Britt ends up being and upgrade to any one of our recievers this signing is a plus.

Personally I'm sick of hearing your conspiracy theory emotional bs drink some beer and relax

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Not super excited about this one. Would rather have signed James Jones. But who knows? Maybe he is healthy and his production and talent will finally get on the same page.
I don't this impacts the Rams drafting or not drafting of Watkins at all. No more than Carrington would impact a decision on Donald or Saffold would impact drafting a lineman.

Raiders signed him a while back for 11.3 mill over 3 years. Too rich for our blood.