Rams Sign Jake Stoneburner and Jordan Kovacs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Jake Stoneburner - TE - Rams
Rams signed TE Jake Stoneburner, formerly of the Dolphins.

Stoneburner should compete for the No. 4 tight end role behind Tyler Higbee, Cory Harkey, and Lance Kendricks. The Rams also signed ex-Dolphins S Jordan Kovacs.

Aug 5 - 5:31 PM

Weird signings..... I do like the name Stoneburner though. I doubt Stoneburner is gonna be competing for anything I don't understand why we need another TE on the roster right now.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
030cbf3550182d88bda72651f9f8ad7b_zpsacrd2cks.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Jake Stoneburner - TE - Rams
Rams signed TE Jake Stoneburner, formerly of the Dolphins.

Stoneburner should compete for the No. 4 tight end role behind Tyler Higbee, Cory Harkey, and Lance Kendricks. The Rams also signed ex-Dolphins S Jordan Kovacs.

Aug 5 - 5:31 PM

Weird signings..... I do like the name Stoneburner though. I doubt Stoneburner is gonna be competing for anything I don't understand why we need another TE on the roster right now.
OK! Can you tell us who got cut, or what. I don't believe we had room for two more on the roster. unless I missed something!

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Like Stoneburner, but the team is stacked with young pass catchers so I don't see him hanging on to a spot. Right now he's like the 4th TE behind Justice and Harker is a FB/TE hybrid so you could say he's fifth.

Don't know much about Kovacs.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Maybe it is just to give reps away. Cory Harkey is not getting any younger.The Rams want to be a run first team. Just adds some beef & protects a couple guys.It also gives them a chance to look at a couple players they could pick up later off the street if they need to.

Cunningham might get cut & claimed ??

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This Hemmingway kid is going to be an excellent practice squad player.Young and full of energy.The does a good job working against the offensive line playing defense.
--Might be something the coaching staff might see. This cat would make for a good Lber . Stranger things have happened. He is physical. Might be a little raw right now & should clear waivers. Like this player especial as a 6th rd guy.