Rams Sign Four Players

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Rams Sign Four Players
Posted 1 hour ago

kristen_lago.jpg
Kristen LagoRams Writer/Reporter@kristennlago
With just two days left until the official start to the Rams 2017 Training Camp presented by AT&T, the Rams have added four new players to their roster.

Signed:

Parker Collins – Offensive lineman, Appalachian State

De’Mard Llorens – Running back, Northwestern State

Andy Mulumba – Outside Linebacker, Eastern Michigan

Folarin Orimolade – Linebacker, Dartmouth

The Rams also placed the following players on the Active/PUP and Active/NFIN lists.

Active/PUP:

Johnny Mundt – Tight End, Oregon

Active/NFIN:

Omarius Bryant – Defensive Tackle, Western Kentucky

DominiqueHatfield – Defensive Back, Utah

Alex Kozan – Offensive Line, Auburn

Aarion Penton – Defensive Back, Missouri

View: http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Rams-Sign-Four-Players-/ef47b22b-0737-4855-ae71-19e672780034

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I actually like Orimolade. He was with the team for a short while, but I liked his game in college. from what little I saw. Solid tackler with pass-rushing ability.

Llorens is from the same school as Shakier Ryan. Maybe he fits on the practice squad?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
(I don't know any of those names.....)...*whistles and acts nonchalant

DrHavenstein

Rookie
Name
Ty
Mulumba was drafted 2nd overall by my Blue Bombers back in 2013, never played with them though.

spamlord

Rookie
Parker Collins had a great game against Tennessee last year. Brawler with a mean streak. He's got a shot to be our Center.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ASU. Good school. I am a graduate of that fine institution. Go Mountaineers.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rams Sign Four Players
Posted 1 hour ago

kristen_lago.jpg
Kristen LagoRams Writer/Reporter@kristennlago
With just two days left until the official start to the Rams 2017 Training Camp presented by AT&T, the Rams have added four new players to their roster.

Signed:

Parker Collins – Offensive lineman, Appalachian State

De’Mard Llorens – Running back, Northwestern State

Andy Mulumba – Outside Linebacker, Eastern Michigan

Folarin Orimolade – Linebacker, Dartmouth

The Rams also placed the following players on the Active/PUP and Active/NFIN lists.

Active/PUP:

Johnny Mundt – Tight End, Oregon

Active/NFIN:

Omarius Bryant – Defensive Tackle, Western Kentucky

DominiqueHatfield – Defensive Back, Utah

Alex Kozan – Offensive Line, Auburn

Aarion Penton – Defensive Back, Missouri

View: http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Rams-Sign-Four-Players-/ef47b22b-0737-4855-ae71-19e672780034
By my count that brings the Rams Roster back to 90 men!(y) Now lets see what they look like!!;)

fearsomefour

Legend
Aging, injury prone and just hit 30 with declining skills. This is exactly the kind of guy we don't need.
Sounds like our kind of FA O lineman.....
I get that about him. 30 doesn't concern me, 30 and injury prone sure does. He is at least a guy who has a track record of playing solid RT....something we lack at the moment. Vet depth is what I was thinking. The idea of having to shift either projected G to RT if there is an injury or Brown struggles is not appealing.....don't want to head down that road again. The Rams have zero proven depth at T at this point (not counting Hav or Saffold as it would be preferable to have them STAY at G).
That was my thought process.