Rams Sign former FSU CB Greg Reid

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So, since we signed him, do we still draft a CB early or grab a mid and late round CB instead? If he works out, seems like he fills our hole at nickle.

I'd still draft one highly(first 3 rounds). Don't know what he'll offer.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I would think that with last years development of S.Bailey and Matt Daniels not being able to stay healthy that Reid will find plenty of opportunities to make a dent on special teams initially. I dont see Bailey being forced to prove himself on ST anymore. He worked hard there and earned his way into the WR rotation.

In other words, i dont see this signing changing much in terms of draft day needs in our secondary. Reid has alot to prove.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
LOL Yama! :ROFLMAO:
All this guy is a early UDFA signing. At his peak a couple years ago before he tore his ACL he was at best a late round pick or more likely a UDFA. He's too small to play safety, and is even small for a nickle.
Let him come to camp and compete. You never know with a year on the PS he might be ready. I just don't see him pushing Tru or JJ day one of camp.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I knew that's what you meant Yama. ;)
I like to see these guys make it. Makes a good story. But kinda long odds for him.
At the price CB's are going this off season, unless the Rams out bid 3 other teams at about 2 mil. per season I'm not going to get excited.

Alan

Legend
Yep, this is a guy that nobody else wanted. I'll wait until later to get excited. :barefoot:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep, this is a guy that nobody else wanted. I'll wait until later to get excited. :barefoot:

Might as well get excited now...because if you're right, there won't be time to get excited later. :p

laramsoriginal

Starter
Lol at that signing.

I wonder if Snisher is trolling the fanbase/media who've been calling for a big splash in FA.

Alan

Legend
jrry32 in a hurry:
Might as well get excited now...because if you're right, there won't be time to get excited later. :p
It's always a tough choice between instant gratification and being pleasantly surprised. At my age I'm happy with whatever I can get. :LOL:

The Bus

UDFA
Name
Chad
love the signing of reid... so what my man hits the funny grass? so does half of america.. including myself and you too.

small at 5"8.. but ill take em. would love to see this guy and tavon on the kick off.. could be deadly...
and lets face it.. its just nice to see us pick up somebody.

kinda reminds me of alec ogle tree falling into our hands.. now we got a syco hitting stoner.

its great

A+ pickup. LETS GO!

Alan

Legend
Go for it PT. It's never a bad time to listen to the Beatles. :bow: :rockon:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Go for it PT. It's never a bad time to listen to the Beatles. :bow: :rockon:

Nah, don't want to derail this thread any further. Watch for it soon on the 'Song of the Day' thread though. You inspired it. ;)

scifiman

This is the epitome of low risk with high reward potential. If this guy returns to form he is a steal. Way to go rams.