Rams Sign Five To Futures Deals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I like the Cunningham signing. I just think he is gonna be a player

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Man - I think Beavis and Butthead are more popular now than they were then.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So what exactly does reserve/future contract mean? Anybody? Bueler?
When a player's signed to a reserve/futures contract, they're being signed for the upcoming season even though that season does not officially begin until the start of the league's new year. Only players who weren't on any team's active roster when the previous season ended are eligible. If they were under contract, then they would have to remain under that contract until the league's new year begins.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
When a player's signed to a reserve/futures contract, they're being signed for the upcoming season even though that season does not officially begin until the start of the league's new year. Only players who weren't on any team's active roster when the previous season ended are eligible. If they were under contract, then they would have to remain under that contract until the league's new year begins.
Ah... Tanks.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Jake Long can rehab in good time now that Hooey is locked up.
th

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Woodhard was a guy I liked in camp. Reminded me of Pointer for us a few years back. Stuck on the PS, eventually made his way onto the 53

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You guys must murder the flea market scene.

NorCalRamFan

Yeah, Harkey is #46. TE/FB

The Guy I really wanted the Rams to sign last year as an UDFA is Joseph Fauria from UCLA. 6'8" and caught something like 7 TD's on something like just 16 catches. Great RZ weapon. The guy is a monster and would make a good 3rd or 4th TE

I remember watching a few UCLA games and thinking, "Someone is going to get a steal"