Rams Sign DT From Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just heard this on ESPN, Will someone post who this is and some background? Cory Durden.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Not Quite.

Durden was signed by the Rams to their Practice Squad a month ago; and was active on Sunday against the Cardinals. Yesterday, the Rams elevated him from their PS to the 53-man roster.

oldnotdead

Legend
Durden played last Sunday. With Brown out they needed another big body in the middle. I don't think he played a lot of snaps and he really didn't have much of an impact. He was released which tells you something.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It's a little better than the last report Bubba got from ESPN.

WAIT, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, TYLER JOHNSON HAS FINALLY BEEN SIGNED TO THE 53 -MAN ROSTER?!

...Or is it a false alarm?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Delete Old Man GIF

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WAIT, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, TYLER JOHNSON HAS FINALLY BEEN SIGNED TO THE 53 -MAN ROSTER?!

...Or is it a false alarm?
We need a back up kick returner.... ~ Sean

YOUSONOFA... ~ Memento

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
We need a back up kick returner.... ~ Sean

On a serious note, I am frustrated that the Rams still don't have a viable back-up-Quarterback.

The season is not half over but 25% (8-of-32) of the teams in the NFL will start back-up-QBs this week.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
On a serious note, I am frustrated that the Rams still don't have a viable back-up-Quarterback.

The season is not half over but 25% (8-of-32) of the teams in the NFL will start back-up-QBs this week.
We're 100% toast without Stafford anyway.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
We're 100% toast without Stafford anyway.
I agree.

If a good team loses its QB for four games, the goal is to win a couple games to hang in the playoff hunt.

There are a handful of back-ups that a good team can win with in the short-term.

Unfortunately, the Rams just don't have one.

jap

Legend
If our rookie punter is truly a certified Johnny Hekker clone as I suspect, then he is our emergency backup QB.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree.

If a good team loses its QB for four games, the goal is to win a couple games to hang in the playoff hunt.

There are a handful of back-ups that a good team can win with in the short-term.

Unfortunately, the Rams just don't have one.
I'd take Dobbs as a back up QB....