Rams sign Chase Reynolds

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Unsung hero.

I thought he had a bit of a rough year last year myself - but being a ST ace is such a thankless job. I only notice the flags, the big hits, or the big whiffs.

Psycho_X

Legend
This was probably an important signing with Darren Bates leaving. We'll probably add a few more special teamers with our back of the draft picks but glad we're keeping at least a few of our special team coverage guys.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

3qaitle.jpg

Real nice News! He's always been one of my favorite " Special Teamers!":yess:(y)(y)

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
That's my boy! Get em Chase! Time to fly down the field and stomp somebody's ass!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
With the Rams having some bad boy issues :mad: :banghead: with their #2 RB 2014 3rd rd pick & their best performing RB during the 2015 pre season....signing a reserve RB like Chase makes good sense IMO at least they will not loose sleep on what he does in his off duty time:snicker:.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
With the Rams having some bad boy issues :mad: :banghead: with their #2 RB 2014 3rd rd pick & their best performing RB during the 2015 pre season....signing a reserve RB like Chase makes good sense IMO at least they will not loose sleep on what he does in his off duty time:snicker:.

While classified as a running back, he is purely special teams.

3 seasons with the Rams... ZERO touches on offense.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Would be kind of cool to have a ST position, as that's his job (as opposed to RB in this situation)...Might bring them a little notice that's deserved by guys like Reynolds...