Rams sign Aaron Murray

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
To be honest, a pretty solid option considering he'll be QB3. I'm fine with it.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Interesting.. as I mentioned in other thread, I remember Les being a huge fan of this guy when he came out.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
You don't sign a "camp arm" on the first day of free agency. I have a feeling this guy is our #2. Just shows how overrated Mannion is on this board by some.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
WOW

Free Agency doesn't even start for 3 hours , and this is already the most active the Rams have been in a long

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
He was here in KC for a few years and could never develop enough to be the #2. Don't see as being much more than a camp arm at this point.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
You don't sign a "camp arm" on the first day of free agency. I have a feeling this guy is our #2. Just shows how overrated Mannion is on this board by some.

Absolutely

Just by watching tapes, decisions are bein made

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Mannion is overrated so is Goff.
Absolutely

Just by watching tapes, decisions are bein made
so you mean they thinking about cutting Goff. He has 7 games of awful tape

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lol @ Aaron Murray don't throw the ball better then Mannion despite the fact of him having a much better team around him. He put up nice stats in college but the kid doesn't and haven't looked good even in preseason games.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
I really liked Murray coming out of college. Could be competition for Mannion as the backup.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
lol @ Aaron Murray don't throw the ball better then Mannion despite the fact of him having a much better team around him. He put up nice stats in college but the kid doesn't and haven't looked good even in preseason games.

Don't get your panties in a bunch.