Rams should give Scott Linehan a second chance

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
They were, yeah, my point when this comes up is usually that he got better as he went along and managed to get some good talent.

Even in his bad drafts, he churned out decent starters. Kennedy was a bad pick, but Tinoisamoa, Curtis and Groce were all OK to good starters. The 2001 draft, Pickett was a good pick (who unfortunately flourished with the Pack, not the Rams), Archuleta was a good SS until his injuries caught up to him, Polley was pretty good, Manumaleuna was pretty good, and Butler ended up being a very solid starting CB for many years.

Can't defend the '02 draft. I mean, Fisher was a starting CB for a few years, and Massey was a good long-snapper, but Crouch and Bellisari combine to sink any redeeming features.

That was the killer.Ryan Pickett was a tweener that came out of Ohio St. early.
Fosl -- was not hip on The Rams roster. He tried to keep him late, but JZ let him walk.
That was the start of the down fall ,when you can't keep your own.--JJ going another bad move that helped with this seasons down side . The Rams have $41 million to sign FA's
--They let core players go & sign Sensabaugh or whoever he was ???
--Rams got lucky with the release of DT Easley.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Not at Arkansas......

Razorbacks need a recruiter, first and foremost. Kelly doesn't impress me as a recruiter.

True and not familiar with that area, however, they can hire an assistant to recruit, Kelly will have some sizzle to the hire and he would get into the SEC. Not sure who would be on the Razor back short list, but if recruiting is number one priority then P.J. Fleck who for some reason did not take a job this year, so he is looking for the right fit.