Rams select Mike Thomas WR with #206 Overall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are some people confusing Mike Thomas with Michael Thomas from Ohio State? Michael Thomas from Ohio state was projected to go in the early rounds and was drafted in the second round, 47th overall, by the New Orleans Saints. We drafted Mike Thomas from Southern Miss, who was not ranked or expected to go in the early rounds. Just thought I'd clarify since I initially mistook our draft pick for the other.

View attachment 13474 View attachment 13475

This is JMO but I preferred Southern Miss Mike Thomas to Ohio State Mike Thomas.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

it's like i'm looking at demaryius thomas. how many times has he scored for the broncos with this exact play?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Mark my words, at the least, Thomas will become a great #2. He is going to do great things for this team.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Just love this pick. The guy looks (and plays) bigger than his measured size. He completely looks the part, and it will be unsurprising if he becomes a significant contributor right away.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Just love this pick. The guy looks (and plays) bigger than his measured size. He completely looks the part, and it will be unsurprising if he becomes a significant contributor right away.

My favourite pick of the draft. Aside from Goff of course.