Rams Select Kamren Kinchens 3rd Round #99

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Yes, more ball-hawkers are needed. The 2023 Rams D had their lowest INT's since 2016 (10) yet still made the playoffs. Plus didn't they have one of the worst starting field positions last year too? Imagine if they had a decent amount of INT's we're talking division title and deep playoff run. Yeah I know, the what ifs there...

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
McVay said Kitchens is who they wanted. He said they were stoked to get him. That’s good enough for me.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler

View: https://twitter.com/MichaelRyanRuiz/status/1784590616728383790?t=Dnr-io6en0kHj6T9SG_I6g&s=19

Interesting comment that he ran hurt. I figured he did, he seems more athletic on tape.

I looked to see if there was any report of him carrying an injury (based on a hunch having watched him turn hard and cross both hashes to make an interception - no easy thing , especially if you run 4.65 and are slow as malasses in the 10 yard split! This is the first time I have seen a reported injury. If true we got a major steal!

Rams crossing the Ts and dotting the I’s, which means looking beyond the numbers :)

Combine: Kamren Kinchens, 2.11 RAS. If that doesn’t make you wonder if he was not fully fit having watched some highlights nothing will. If he participated anyway I like him even more…

Last edited:

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Kamren Kinchens (Miami) – One of the most explosive safeties in the country, Kinchens is a pure post player with sideline-to-sideline range. The 2022 All-American's speed and ball skills stand out whenever you turn the tape on, and his production backs it up (11 interceptions over the last two seasons). Kinchens should test as one of the most athletic safeties in the draft” Fran Duffy

Any safety who picks 6 passes in a season is probably going to the pro-bowl. Kitchens is locked and loaded to outplay his draft position