Rams Select Jim Brown @ #2 and Randy Moss @ #13

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How pissed is Washington right now? lol. No picks in the first round of a legendary draft.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
NFL Network is REALLY desperate to do something in this downtime.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You've got to go QB at 2, you have a shot at the second greatest QB of all time you take it.
Yeah, I'd take Marino there. At 13 I'd take Barry Sanders.
Or Deacon Jones.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Don't know what picks I'd use but I'd just take Warner and Faulk. I mean, in their prime(s), there's no one I'd take over them. Just give me a G. Damn right tackle to bookend Pace and that offense would deal with any all-time teams.

Maybe it would have been more entertaining to restrict it to players who were taken at each spot in real life.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Sorry no thanks, both guys with bad attitudes and are more about "me" and not about "we." Signed...Steve Spagnuolo!

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
On offense I would just take a GSOT member every time. The end result is the greatest O ever so why not.