Rams season tickets update:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Im looking at buying tickets for the first game but can't find anything stating the side the home team is on! Any help?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@Corbin Rams are sections 1-10
Visitor 19 And above
Endzone 10-18
What first game do you want
Dallas pre season or Seattle

Rocko

UDFA
My best friend and I both signed up to get season tickets. I signed up really late in the process. My friend was ready at 7:55 am the first day, and actually got through around 8:10 am. So he was in the second batch. Originally, my friend was getting two tickets for him and his wife, his brother was getting three tickets, and he had three available. I was going to buy the remaining three tickets. I was feeling kind of bummed out because I have 5 in my family, and I was going to buy tickets for my 3 kids and my wife and I, but as my dad used to say, beggars can't be choosy. I talked to my wife, and decided that we would get three tickets at $1,575 a piece (the blue section), really good seats. So my buddy gets his call in time, 2:30 pm. I show up to his house at around 2 to sit down with him to order the tickets, when he tells me his brother is going to buy tickets with a group of friends he grew up with instead. That changes everything for me. Now I have the chance to get 5 season tickets, but my budget is pretty much the same. I REALLY want good seats, but now I have the chance to take my whole family and create memories and hopefully make our home all Rams fans (I have 3 daughters and the wife). Great tickets or family bounding at the games? I ended up dropping 2 levels to the brown section and bought 5 season tickets at $1,080 a piece. I paid more than I planned, but I feel dam good about it. Since we were able to sign up so early, I bought the 5 tickets on the visitor side. Straight across from our seats on the Rams side, is the green section at the same birds eye view, same aisle and row straight across from our seats. So I'm looking it as though I bought $1,350 seats (green section) for the price of $1,080 seats (brown section). It makes me feel better since I didn't get tickets in the blue section. The only tough part about this was having to tell the wife that I bought 5 season tickets instead of 3 (difference of about $700). Thought she was going to flip out a little bit. Not at all, she was as cool as a cucumber, just nodded her head and said ok. I am so looking forward to taking my whole family to the games on Sunday this season.

Gza73

UDFA
Name
GC
1st post!
Just got tickets. Less than 20% of inventory is left so probably only one or two waves and thats it. No lower tier of course. 95% of middle tier gone. Upper tier had some but only towards the endzone.

Bkfld_Rams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like those of us who were late to the party will be out of luck. Still, I'm looking forward to an awesome year!

RamsFan91

UDFA
Fingers crossed I get my hands on season tickets, I placed my deposit around 11 and still no word. I've been waiting forever for the Rams to come home!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Im looking at buying tickets for the first game but can't find anything stating the side the home team is on! Any help?
IF it is like it was in the "Old Days" Look at My Avatar, Home Field is on the Left as you look at it!(y)

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
IF it is like it was in the "Old Days" Look at My Avatar, Home Field is on the Left as you look at it!(y)
Home field is where the press box is. Sections 1, 2, 3, 4....10. Then the end zone starts.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Got my seats last week. There looked to be about 3k left, pretty slim pickings. We got sec 11H row 92 (5 from the top) We are absolutely stoked!! I think it was the day after we got ours that the latest count came out saying 63k were sold and there were 7k left. Not sure when they got that number, but it sure didnt look like that many left when I got mine.

VFerragamo

Cagey Veteran
Am currently on the clock as part of Wave 6 which runs til Thursday at 6 PM PST (see instructions from Rams ticket office below)

Very little inventory left aside from deep Upper Tier goal-line seats which are going for $560/per. A handful of Upper end-zone seats for $360/per as well...

Please see the details of your dedicated ticket purchase window below for 2016 Rams Season Tickets:

1. Your dedicated purchase window begins on "Wednesday, June 29, 2016 09:15 AM" PST

o **NOTE – Due to the anticipated high demand for season tickets, it is our recommendation to be ready to purchase when your window opens to guarantee the best available seats. **

2. Log in to the season ticket portal prior to your official start time using the information provided in the previous communication.

3. Once your purchasing time begins and you are logged in, a button will appear on your main page called "BUY SEASON TICKETS." You will click on this button to take you to the interactive purchasing map.

4. Please study the step-by-step purchasing manual in the portal that will offer step by step assistance to finalize the purchase of your season tickets once your dedicated window begins. You may view the step-by-step purchasing guide HERE.

5. Your priority deadline to purchase your season tickets is Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 6 PM PST

Along with being able to connect with a Member Services Representative through several convenient channels, we will also provide an online chat feature during the purchase process for real-time help while picking out your seats.

Email: info@rams.nfl.com | Twitter: @LARamsServices

We look forward to seeing you in the Coliseum this year,

Los Angeles Rams Ticket Office