Rams' season could be decided by one brutal five-game stretch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think weeks 5 thru 9 are worse than 7 thru 11! JMHO!

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Jeez, would the media please get off the Niners dick already. Their most impressive win last season was against a Jags team who was coasting into the playoffs.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
For me, it's not so much the team's we play but how it's laid out. If you go by the article's point that playing in Mexico is in reality a road game, despite it being considered a home game, then the Rams not only have 3 straight road games in the first half, but it happens again in the second half! Talk about getting screwed.

They have 3 straight home games weeks 2,3,4 too though, and play some weaker opponents on the road. The toughest games are the Eagles and Vikings and both of those are at home.

I see this schedule as pretty balanced, maybe a bit in favor of the Rams. They have no hard road games other than the Saints whose ass they kicked last year.

This could be a 13 win season.

Ram65

Legend
screen-shot-2018-04-20-at-2-29-03-pm.png

Good thing the Hags aren't the team they were a couple years ago.

I don't like making predictions nor do I like what looks like hard matchups. Packers, Saints and Chiefs all good teams. All playoff teams last year except the Packers because AR was hurt. Adding in the Winers and the Hags creates a tough 5 game stretch from this far away.