Rams Scrimmage: What I’m Watching For

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Yeah, thanks for posting. I'll be there Saturday and being somewhat of a "new" rams fan, this gives me a few things to watch for. Appreciate it!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Nice read!

First play; a hand-off.

I too am anxious to see Quick.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DegenR(g)ambler said:
Yeah, thanks for posting. I'll be there Saturday and being somewhat of a "new" rams fan, this gives me a few things to watch for. Appreciate it!
So what made you become a Rams fan? And how "new" are you to this team?

X said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:

good morning x...i became a rams fan abt three weeks ago when i placed my order for season tix! since i live in the midwest it came down to the titans, colts or rams. as i stated in my introduction post, i have followed the nfl for quite sometime but have never been a "fan" of any particular team. unless of course the two or three that i wager on each week! i realize that our/my rams have the most upside of the three teams which made my decision rather easy. also, the fact that they play indoors is an added bonus.

hopefully i wont get ragged too hard for, more than likely, being the newest rams fan on the board. if that happens i can easily close my acct or in the words of the brilliant riley cooper, "i'll jump that fence and fight everyone of you n!@@^*!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
DegenR(g)ambler said:
X said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:

good morning x...i became a rams fan abt three weeks ago when i placed my order for season tix! since i live in the midwest it came down to the titans, colts or rams. as i stated in my introduction post, i have followed the nfl for quite sometime but have never been a "fan" of any particular team. unless of course the two or three that i wager on each week! i realize that our/my rams have the most upside of the three teams which made my decision rather easy. also, the fact that they play indoors is an added bonus.

hopefully i wont get ragged too hard for, more than likely, being the newest rams fan on the board. if that happens i can easily close my acct or in the words of the brilliant riley cooper, "i'll jump that fence and fight everyone of you n!@@^*!!

Welcome and nobody is going to razz you too hard here for being the newbie, but you do have to clean the toilets here for awhile and expect a few surprise wedgies now and then. :sly:

Ramhusker said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:
X said:
DegenR(g)ambler said:

Welcome and nobody is going to razz you too hard here for being the newbie, but you do have to clean the toilets here for awhile and expect a few surprise wedgies now and then. :sly:

thanks bro!