Rams Schedule Moving forward!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just had this thought, after looking at the Week #4 results! At the beginning of the Season I had two Games I Figured the Rams would absolutely Loose! The Up coming games against the Panthers and then the Cheatriot game! Now after seeing them Play, to-date, I'm not so sure we will Loose these games!:D Thoughts!?
What are your impressions 1/4 way through the Season!?
o_O

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just had this thought, after looking at the Week #4 results! At the beginning of the Season I had two Games I Figured the Rams would absolutely Loose! The Up coming games against the Panthers and then the Cheatriot game! Now after seeing them Play, to-date, I'm not so sure we will Loose these games!:D Thoughts!?
o_O
Panthers do look as if they've regressed a bit...but that can change at any moment as they are very talented. If Newton is healthy it wouldn't surprise me to see them put together a string of wins.

Have to strongly disagree about the patriots..they just went 3-1 without Brady and gronk....safe to say they will only look better

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
One game at a time. The only game we have............is Buffalo. Next Sunday.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
It's so easy to look at the next two games and think we could be 5-1 but we can't start looking ahead like that. That's the exact mindset that ends us up losing games we shouldn't.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
One game at a time. The only game we have............is Buffalo. Next Sunday.

This^ and always!
rd_KWD.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
o_O

I noticed today 7 of the 12 teams left have only 1 win.

I'm REALLY liking our potential when I think about it. The schedule is lightening, Gurley and TA have yet to be used to their potential, and Spruce, Cooper, Higbee, and Goff are all in the wings. Rams are 3-1 with a ton of potential upside if the coaches get it together. Luvin' it.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's so easy to look at the next two games and think we could be 5-1 but we can't start looking ahead like that. That's the exact mindset that ends us up losing games we shouldn't.
I don't think us fans looking ahead will have any impact on the rams lol...

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I don't think us fans looking ahead will have any impact on the rams lol...

Haven't you been a Rams fan long enough to know that the football gods don't like it when we have any sense of a promising future? Haha.