Rams safeties coach Ejiro Evero interviewing for Packers DC position

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dang. I wonder what’s going on? Is the mass exodus really because everyone is trying to poach the Rams or because we are having some internal issues? I still dont worry too much as McVay has brought in good talent but hope he keeps them too.

Or maybe Raheem Morris wants to bring in his own guys.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Dang. I wonder what’s going on? Is the mass exodus really because everyone is trying to poach the Rams or because we are having some internal issues? I still dont worry too much as McVay has brought in good talent but hope he keeps them too.

Or maybe Raheem Morris wants to bring in his own guys.
This is the result of having a good organization and in this case the #1 defense in the league as well as a relationship with the HC.

I wouldn’t read anything in to it. There are plenty of people who want to work for this organization.

MachS

Hall of Fame
The fucking league is trying to bleed us dry. This is crazy.

I trust McVay to re-tool with good young coaches but man this is getting ridiculous.

jap

Legend
Do these non-Horns clubs think Sean's coaching DNA spreads to his assistants like the Covid-19 epidemic? We have the one and only, and you cannot have him!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It's crazy. Feel like Kliff Kingsbury got his gig just because McVay wanted to bring him in as a consultant prior to his 12 seconds as USC's HC before taking the Cards job...

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I don't see him leaving. Could just be getting interview experience.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I don't understand how when the NFL makes a rule, they can't keep it to a Certain Title. Glad Assistants have a chance to become Offensive or Defensive Coordinators without granting permission, but these Pass Game & Run Game Coordinators get abused. IMO, there should be a limit that a team can only lose 3 or 4 Assistants that are still under contract. Hard to believe the Rams can lose this many and the Chiefs, Buccaneers & Bills lose none.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Joe Barry is an over-achiever. Trying for a double jump. WTF?

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
FFS, go find your own damn talent you fucking vultures.