Rams sacks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
With the NFL poised to award number 17 to Quinn over the last 4 weeks, OMG!

amirite? amirite?

At the current pace, they are still chasing almost 50 this season. If they had started this season with the pace of the last 4 games and maintained it, they would have had 68 sacks this season. SIXTY EIGHT. Nice.

I'm almost ready to stop bitching about GW. Almost. We'll see this week.

I really like Donald this week against the Denver inside O line and that Manning can be flushed into the arms of Quinn and Hayes.

Lord knows I was eagerly looking for the sack record this season, and that's blown, but I'm already daydreaming about making the run next season.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
I think we get to Manning a lot Sunday. As much as I NEVER wish injury on any player especially a player like Peyton Manning I think we are going to hurt him. Look for Osweiler in the second qtr.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
If our corners can cover the Wr's for 3-5 seconds,Manning is going to be sacked and hit alot.Let's just hope the refs don't start throwing flags to protect 1 of NFL favorite players.

Simba

Rookie
Manning and Broncos will be very carefully today, not the same as Ari.their game plane will have rispect of our defense.Manning could be injury prone if hitted and they don't want ... I hope I am wrong, but not more than 2 sacks!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With the NFL poised to award number 17 to Quinn over the last 4 weeks, OMG!

amirite? amirite?

At the current pace, they are still chasing almost 50 this season. If they had started this season with the pace of the last 4 games and maintained it, they would have had 68 sacks this season. SIXTY EIGHT. Nice.

I'm almost ready to stop bitching about GW. Almost. We'll see this week.

I really like Donald this week against the Denver inside O line and that Manning can be flushed into the arms of Quinn and Hayes.

Lord knows I was eagerly looking for the sack record this season, and that's blown, but I'm already daydreaming about making the run next season.
"Never give up hope my Brother!" I think we can do 50+ again this year!!

jap

Legend
I think our Rams are capable of challenging & breaking the NFL's record of single game sacks (12) on any given Sunday (or Thursday/Monday night). As optimistic as I was hoping they get 7-8 against Peyton, the elder delivers the rock so quickly and slips tackle so well it's gonna be a tall order to reach half a dozen---unless The Mighty One goes on one of his tears.

Simba

Rookie
We didn't have an easy game with just 2 sacks, but in this match our defense showed more than in other games.Well Done Guys!Great great great performance!!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We didn't have an easy game with just 2 sacks, but in this match our defense showed more than in other games.Well Done Guys!Great great great performance!!!

Man they were close to tearing Manning up but the dude is elusive. They didn't keep up the pace but they kept him rattled all game for the win!