Rams Sack Total!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Rams have averaged 50+ sacks a year up until last year when it dipped to 41! I have two questions, But first, here's the Rams sack stats from last year, excluding players no longer with the Team:
* Donald - 11 sacks
* Hayes - 5.5 sacks
* Quinn - 5 sacks
* Brockers - 3 sacks
* Ogletree - 2 sacks
* Alexander - 2 sacks
* Westbrooks - 2 sacks
* Sims - 1.5 sacks
* Ayers - .5 sacks

Now, my two questions:
* Who do you think Leads the Team in sacks this year, one of these players or someone else!?
And
* What do you think the Team sack total will be this year!?

I'll start. I think I think Quinn comes back with a vengeance and gets 18 Sacks, and the team as a whole gets 65 sacks! JMHO
default_chainsaw.gif

17zw35.jpg

Limey

Rookie
I think Coples might get a few but I will go with AD as the sack leader and 68 in total as I think we will play with leads more this year, so will get more opportunities

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Robert Quinn needs to come back strong and I'm expecting Westbrooks to have more of impact from the inside.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Anything less than 50 from just the players listed above should be unacceptable. Their goal in 2012 was the league record, until they reach that how can they aim for anything less?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Now, my two questions:
* Who do you think Leads the Team in sacks this year, one of these players or someone else!?
And
* What do you think the Team sack total will be this year!?

1) It will be a race to the end between Quinn and Donald. Donald squeezes past the last quarter of the last game as Quinn chases the QB right into Donald.

2) 59 - I would have went higher but our O will be on the field too much!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Quinn will lead the team in sacks, we really missed his output last year, and some people are forgetting just how good this guy is.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If he's heathy; Quinn

Donald will get his 10-14... But a healthy Quinn grabs 15+.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We'll have more than last year! I also think we have a shot at 3 guys getting double digits.

Ramatik

Starter
Quinn will lead the team in sacks, we really missed his output last year, and some people are forgetting just how good this guy is.
It's almost like we've forgotten about him! Heh, I hope he comes back strong. If he does, it will be a year for the record books. No doubt about it.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
It's almost like we've forgotten about him! Heh, I hope he comes back strong. If he does, it will be a year for the record books. No doubt about it.

As great as Aaron Donald is, Quinn might be the best pure pass rusher in the league, who is also pretty good against the run.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As great as Aaron Donald is, Quinn might be the best pure pass rusher in the league, who is also pretty good against the run.
I Laugh out Load every time I hear someone call Quinn a "One-Trick-Pony"!

jap

Legend

Yeah, we need to see the NFL's best sack celebration many. many times this season.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Definitely Quinn's numbers go way up, certainly he's the difference to get to 50ish as a team.

Ogletree in the middle is going to see increased sacks too. JL was not the best guy for rushing up the middle, AO is going to be much better at that, he's gonna get there really fast and wreak havoc.

Another big difference should be more passing and deep drops as teams play catchup IF the Rams can have an offense somewhere around league average or better. Which I think is very possible.