Rams rumor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm sure there is a lot of talk about different scenarios. Probably 99% of them never happen. I doubt the Rams move Brockers in order to move up three spots. That is just subtraction by subtraction.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm sure there is a lot of talk about different scenarios. Probably 99% of them never happen. I doubt the Rams move Brockers in order to move up three spots. That is just subtraction by subtraction.
Not really. It's getting something for a player they'll probably let walk next year anyway and it puts them in a spot to get one of the 7 "elite" players in the draft. Most agree there's only about 7 elite players in this draft. They'd obviously only do it if the player they were targeting was there, though.

You're right about it probably not happening, though. Not getting worked up about it.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Not really. It's getting something for a player they'll probably let walk next year anyway and it puts them in a spot to get one of the 7 "elite" players in the draft. Most agree there's only about 7 elite players in this draft. They'd obviously only do it if the player they were targeting was there, though.

You're right about it probably not happening, though. Not getting worked up about it.
Except that the Rams gave Brockers the 5th year option for 2016.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@jthom1: Kevin Demoff on Brockers trade rumors: "Better chance of Wainwright pitching this week than Brockers being traded."