Rams Rookies -- We Wanna In Be Movies!! ... With These Stars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Glad he put in the word/fear of being caught in the strip clubs. I used to manage one of the best and have nothing against them but given the circumstances and knowing the stripper world as I do, it's best to error on the safe side and just stay clear their rookie year, at least.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Not a fan of the TMZ garbage and even less of a fan now that they're prowling for Rams players.. at least these guys seem to have good heads on their shoulders and the team tries to prepare them for this stuff.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Exactly. Hopefully most of these guys are learning from the Johnny Football foolishness. Like a prank turd on the porch, he burned bright, but is being stamped out by league apathy. Then. You know. The shovel. :snicker:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Not a fan of the TMZ garbage and even less of a fan now that they're prowling for Rams players.. at least these guys seem to have good heads on their shoulders and the team tries to prepare them for this stuff.
I couldn't agree more!!!! On all counts!!(y)(y)

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I am waiting for one of the players to buy a house from Tarek and Christina. The TMZs of the world are for losers.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
The most I took from that video. . . . It seems Cooper and Randolph have no ill feelings towards each other after Randolph laid him out! Although I do believe he apologized almost immediately.