Rams Rookie Profile: Tre Mason

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

Get to know St. Louis Rams rookie running back and third-round pick Tre Mason. (2:32)

LINK

SierraRam

Recreational User
I didn't see this pick coming at all - I thought we'd go Safety or OL here, but the more I learn, the more I like it. Stacy & Mason = Rock & Roll, Thunder & Lightning, Slash & Burn...

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I love this pick and thought he would be a good one for us. However, I didn't think we'd pick a RB though. Speaks volumes on how unimpressed by Rich they were. I share the same opinion. Pead is safe, IMO. He should make the 53 man roster, maybe not the Gameday roster until he proves his worth or beats out Benny.

rdw

Pro Bowler
I love this pick and thought he would be a good one for us. However, I didn't think we'd pick a RB that. Speaks volumes on how unimpressed by Rich they were.
I'm still surprised how quickly Rich fell out of favor...

rdw

Pro Bowler
I didn't see this pick coming at all - I thought we'd go Safety or OL here, but the more I learn, the more I like it. Stacy & Mason = Rock & Roll, Thunder & Lightning, Slash & Burn...
I love your avatar :rockon:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Think they just saw an opportunity to upgrade over Richardson in a big way. I liked D Rich, but he had very little power on inside runs. If he didn't get a crease, or wasn't able to bounce it outside, then he was pretty easily neutralized.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I don't know much about him.
I've read that he has a fumble problem.
Any validity to the claim?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't know much about him.
I've read that he has a fumble problem.
Any validity to the claim?
You need to work on your Haikus. That was awful.

He fumbled 8 times over the past two years. Or, once every 65 touches.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
That is very classy if the case. Pead was a second rounded and that's the difference.
rdw said:
maybe they wanted to give him more time to catch on with another team.
There was a quote saying exactly this. The Rams felt it would be in the best interest of DR and JC to be given time to catch on with another team

Last edited by a moderator:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
You need to work on your Haikus. That was awful.

He fumbled 8 times over the past two years. Or, once every 65 touches.

Too many syllables in validity. I should have chosen better.:ROFLMAO:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
There was a quote saying exactly this. The Rams felt it would be in the best interest of DR and JC to be given time to catch on with another team

Cool. I guessed they just weighed the odds and did what's best for Rich. That's awesome.

V3

Hall of Fame
I love this pick and thought he would be a good one for us. However, I didn't think we'd pick a RB though. Speaks volumes on how unimpressed by Rich they were. I share the same opinion. Pead is safe, IMO. He should make the 53 man roster, maybe not the Gameday roster until he proves his worth or beats out Benny.
Not sure I'd say Pead is safe. They tried to trade him during the draft.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I remember watching Auburn at the end of last year and thinking this guy would look good in horns but that we'd never go there. Hopefully we'll see him and Stacy dominating the run game for the next few years