Rams release C Aaron Neary from practice squad

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ooops! Weren't we just discussing him in another thread and how the Rams had kept him through his legal troubles?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if he wasn't working through his problems as thoroughly as the Rams wanted.

I was surprised that the Rams hadn't kept him on the practice squad, agreeing to pay him while he was in rehab.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wonder if he wasn't working through his problems as thoroughly as the Rams wanted.

That would be my guess, in combination with whatever potential they saw in him.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

After reading McVay's comments he must have done something else for them to move on that fast.

Unless........wait..........McVay doesn't have player/roster say so. ;)

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
After reading McVay's comments he must have done something else for them to move on that fast.

Unless........wait..........McVay doesn't have player/roster say so. ;)
Don't tell me that the four pillars has arisen?! Nooooo! :eek::shocked::headexplosion::seizure:

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Are we sure Neary has been released? The Rams themselves don't talk about it on there site. Their roster page still shows Neary still on the practice squad. They haven't moved anyone new into that spot. I've googled Aaron Neary and everyone says he still on the Rams practice squad. I'm beginning to wonder if the Twitter 2 days ago is correct.