Rams Related - sorta

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Out golfing today with my buddy known here as KMRamsFan. Figured this was Rams talk with all the logos and stuff. A Mod obviously can change it to Off Topic if he wishes.

8k65rrF.jpg

BTW, That's my golf bag not Keith's - though he'd like to claim it. :sly:

oLXLqyO.jpg

HwAU6Sq.jpg

01VTI7Y.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You should get Zuerlein to sign one of those -- get some extra distance. :lol:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:

I probably would but I don't need the extra distance. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Now getting some directional help would be good. To be honest, I never hit those balls unless I'm safe to not lose one. That would be within about 30 yards of the pin. :tooth:

I might have to get Z and Sam to sign a couple of these. I'd of course have to buy more so that I could place them on my mantle or my desk. Be easier to see them on my mantle. :sly:

…..

Legend
RamFan503 said:
Dog said:
X said:
:lmao:

Yeah - well my wife says I'm plenty long. :nau:

haha...she's a SMART lady!

so...whats the oold saying?

"You aint hitting it short when the course can't contain ya"

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Dog said:
RamFan503 said:
Dog said:
X said:
:lmao:

Yeah - well my wife says I'm plenty long. :nau:

haha...she's a SMART lady!

so...whats the oold saying?

"You aint hitting it short when the course can't contain ya"

Unfortunately it's the sides of the fairways that can't contain me.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
RamFan503 said:
X said:

I probably would but I don't need the extra distance. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Now getting some directional help would be good. To be honest, I never hit those balls unless I'm safe to not lose one. That would be within about 30 yards of the pin. :tooth:

I might have to get Z and Sam to sign a couple of these. I'd of course have to buy more so that I could place them on my mantle or my desk. Be easier to see them on my mantle. :sly:

Actually, he had to be on the green before dropping the Ram ball. Just sayin'. On top of that ..... He had to borrow MY flippin' hat for the pic. Hahaha. We did manage to discuss how the new Rams O should be able to take the league by surprise if they're on their game early. No 39 left, 39 right, then try to hit Amendola crossing the middle. Just how gutsy will Fish be?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
kmramsfan said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:

Actually, he had to be on the green before dropping the Ram ball. Just sayin'. On top of that ..... He had to borrow MY flippin' hat for the pic. Hahaha. We did manage to discuss how the new Rams O should be able to take the league by surprise if they're on their game early. No 39 left, 39 right, then try to hit Amendola crossing the middle. Just how gutsy will Fish be?

Huh? :sly: