Rams Re-sign Kendricks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Too much, IMO. His blocking didn't look as good last year and I personally think his hands are overrated(they're okay, just not amazing like some say).

Hmmmm, well then I would like to here your opinion of Cook and his hands in relation to his salary...

V3

Hall of Fame
Hmmmm, well then I would like to here your opinion of Cook and his hands in relation to his salary...
Said at the time of his signing that it was way too much. More specifically, I said his guaranteed money was way too much. At least I can say Cook gets us some yards.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Nice! He didn't end up with the Patriots. The fact we retained him says a lot about Fisher, Snead and Demoff...

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Unless the plan is to get rid of Cook or this deal is heavily backloaded, this contract makes no sense whatsoever.
Getting rid of Cook would actually hurt our Cap so I highly doubt that we are releasing Cook. We are actually probably stuck with him until his contract ends.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I love me some Lebron Lance Kendricks James.

I'll never forget that 80 yard TD he had in Tampon at the beginning of the 2nd half a year or so ago. He silenced that crowd and sent them heading for their cars very early that day. Very satisfying for me btw.

He looks just like Lebron. You know it's true.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
Not a fan of this move. Out of our top 3 free agents (Britt, Barksdale, Kendricks), LK is easily the most expendable. Harkey is ready to step up. The young guns—Bayer & Cunningham—are ready to step up too.

We save $11mm by getting rid of Bradford. If the #'s on the Kendricks deal are accurate, then we're using almost half of that saved $$$ on a TE who's really not that valuable. He's an OK blocker and catches a few passes... so what? Is it really hard to replace that?

We could have re-signed Barksdale for that price (or something around that price). Maybe we still will. I just think the money would've been better spent elsewhere. We really need to fix this o-line. Kendricks is no game changer.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Not a fan of this move. Out of our top 3 free agents (Britt, Barksdale, Kendricks), LK is easily the most expendable. Harkey is ready to step up. The young guns—Bayer & Cunningham—are ready to step up too.

We save $11mm by getting rid of Bradford. If the #'s on the Kendricks deal are accurate, then we're using almost half of that saved $$$ on a TE who's really not that valuable. He's an OK blocker and catches a few passes... so what? Is it really hard to replace that?

We could have re-signed Barksdale for that price (or something around that price). Maybe we still will. I just think the money would've been better spent elsewhere. We really need to fix this o-line. Kendricks is no game changer.
i don't think Kendricks has been given enough of a chance honestly. Schotty was a moron. I thought kendricks was improving and I think Snisher thinks so too with a teak to the offense with Foles that could be why he was resigned idk. So Cook will get his money and be gone in another year I think and Kendricks they hope is the long term starter with Harkey.