Rams Re-sign Kendricks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
YES. Love Kendricks.

That's a lot though. I hope we use him more for that price. Expected him gone.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
uh oh so is Cook staying and what's he due? if they dump him then i will totally believe something BIG is in the works with all the cap space

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nice. Good 2nd TE for Ace sets.
I'd imagine only a portion of that is guaranteed though.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Unexpected tbh, I figured we'd lose Kendricks to help re-sign Barksdale(who is a more important player IMO).

I like Kendricks as a role player. Continuity is a plus.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Useful player. I still prefer Harkey as the #2 TE, but Kendricks does a lot of things pretty well.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
YES!!!! Now go get Wiz, re sign Barks, sign Blalock, give Revis a 5 year 30 mill deal and call it a day.

V3

Hall of Fame
Too much, IMO. His blocking didn't look as good last year and I personally think his hands are overrated(they're okay, just not amazing like some say).

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Yes. I've always liked Kendricks, hopefully this report is true. He's only getting better. Next order of business is resign Britt, then Barks.