Rams rank 31

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
So after reading this little tidbit,
Jared Goff is a rookie, understood. But 11 of 24 for 90 yards, a TD and two picks against the worst defense in the league? Hand Rams fans a cold beer, please.
It infuriates me even more that we looked so bad against such a bad defense.

Not just because we lost, but we were dominated "Statswise" by the worst defense in the NFL.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
It is what it is. These guys forgot how to win after Week 4. It's the current culture within the entire organization. Hopefully the new coach, along with changes in the front office (yes it's going to happen there too) will change the losing culture into a winning one. We can only continue to hope.

TexasRam

Legend
We are up 21-7 with what 6 mins left.

We were dominating up till that point when the prevent defense kicked in.

People need to actually watch the game sometimes.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Well, since I did watch all of of it and I understand football, I would respond to you with, "Maybe you should try to understand how football works beyond a scoreboard."

Maybe read the post again for clarification -
11 of 24 for 90 yards, a TD and two picks against the worst defense in the league?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So after reading this little tidbit, It infuriates me even more that we looked so bad against such a bad defense.

Not just because we lost, but we were dominated "Statswise" by the worst defense in the NFL.

Don't tell me it was a surprise to you though. I mean, you didn't actually expect this $#!t OL to actually play well against a 9ers front four that plays hard and physical, did you?

They manhandled our front in both games. The game yesterday was better than the first one, but still the whiffs and jailbreak rushes on Goff were out of control. And then of course our vaunted defense, what a joke of a unit those guys have become, living off their reputation while they coast to the season's conclusion.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey

Weren't 14 of those 21 points handed to the offense on a silver platter by defensive takeaways?
90 yards passing against the worst defense in the NFL is something to be concerned by.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
So after reading this little tidbit, It infuriates me even more that we looked so bad against such a bad defense.

I'd agree - but they kicked our ass twice
They clearly got up for the renewed LA/SF rivalry while our squad must have falen asleep during Bones speech

Their desire to win made all those stats meaningless

Which is the same reason i don't think you can look at Goff's numbers as anything else but heroic under the circumstances - nobody did the kid any favors. He was able to give the Rams a 21-7 lead with 10 minutes left in the game.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
And I thought this was going to be a positive thread about how we moved up from 32nd in something.

The offense looked alright, initially, but man did they clean that up. And even with a chance to win, quick drops a pass that would have been near the legz range, immediately followed by the horrible play call to the same guy, who actually answered with an even worse effort!

The last 5 minutes were so predictable my friends thought our game coverage was slightly delayed and that I was streaming it live on my phone.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Regardless of the D crumbling the last minutes of the game, the offense is incapable of putting one away. Going three-and-out on their second to last possession. Happens every game they've won and a few they've lost. A few stats from the game, 13 first downs, 2 were from penalties. 4-13 on third down.

SacRAManiac

Rookie
Been a fan since 78'. I'm age 43. I've only seen 13 winning seasons That's 30 years of losing. I'm soooo sick of it. It's a cursed life

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Been a fan since 78'. I'm age 43. I've only seen 13 winning seasons That's 30 years of losing. I'm soooo sick of it. It's a cursed life
Crazy we are the same age and I became a fan just a year after you did. I freaking feel your pain bro.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I've been a Ram fan and have 40 losing seasons under my belt vs 26 winning. :notworthy: Tough to be a Ram fan, but somebody's got to do it.

Point being, don't expect the losing to change anytime soon.:sadwalk: